Posted August 23, 2013
i have been attending this school for only a few days now but i am already having the best time,i have gotten so many friends, and i beleive that any student could go here and have a absolutly wonderful time there just like i am,if students are having a bad time then maybe they aren't getting with the great program that they have but i wouldn't see why they wpouldn't,so i recommend this school to all (7th ~or~ 8th depending on the year) students if you have any complaints i'd like to see them considering how amazing this school is.

Posted February 03, 2010
Washington Junior Hihg School is a very safe place to learn and make friends. This school has taught my child many new and helpful things. The teachers there are very open minded and welcoming. The staff is amazing and the lunches there are good.

Posted November 05, 2008

Washington Junior High School 4

Posted July 10, 2006
I am satisfied with the support our oldest son has received in pursuing his college education goals. The team of teachers showed my son that he is important and all his hard work will pay off. The staff opened our eyes to a whole new avenue for our son's future. We look forward to our other three children passing through Washington Jr. High and hopefully their experience will be as positive as our first one has been. They keep the whole family involved as much as they can in spite of most family's busy schedules. The teachers DO care, but the student has to want to be involved their education.

Washington Junior High School 2

Posted January 03, 2006
I had to pull my son out of this school. In the first 6 weeks of school I was in there 5 times. My son was continuously being picked on and bullied. He was threatened, pushed, and had water spit on him. I had to bring him clean cloths one day. His counselor was no help. Her interest was in his grades and attendance, which obviously at this point were not well. She stated 'your son just don't want to be here'. Well DUHH!! So, I went to the principal. Her reply, 'kids are just mean and your son is small, he's just gonna have to learn to stick up for himself. Not one child was ever talked to or repremanded for their behavior, until one day my son stuck up for himself and threatened another student.(threatened!) He was suspended! I pulled him out.

Posted August 13, 2005

Washington Junior High School 2

Posted December 10, 2004
It seems like my child is attending a prison-like school where the teachers are not interested in how a student is doing or what assistance a child might need to improve grades.

Washington Junior High School
5700 Whitmer Dr, Toledo, OH  43613
Last modified Washington Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-10. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.