9-12|Private
1,068 students

Bad
Good

The reason this school is called "The One" is because they are one out of five stars. This school does not care at all about the health and well-being of their students and only care about things such as money and their image. They never care or help if any of the students or parents have a concern or problem with the school. I attended this school for one year but transferred because I and my parents were disgusted by the way this school is run. They run this place like a business rather than a place for children to receive a good education. Please do not send your child here; they will receive a much better education if they go somewhere like Cardinal Stritch, St. Francis, St. Ursula, Notre Dame, St. Johns, or really any other school in this area including the public schools. I am appalled by the way any serious issues or situations were handled at school and would be happy if I could prevent this from happening to even one person.

I would give this place zero stars if I could. Also, the enrollment is about 700 hundred students, not 1,000. Many students have left this school recently.

This school is amazing all around. I feel at home at CCHS. The teachers are friendly, and genuinely care about their students. The classes range from A.P. courses to Academic Assistance for extra help in boosting struggling students. The students all are generally cordial to each other; relationships ranging from acquaintances to real friends for life. There is barely any bullying that goes around, and if there is, it get's taken care of in one way or another. The school spirit is amazing; no other school in Toledo can compare, even though they try! Sports are also something the Fighting Irish pride themselves on. 2012 Ohio Division II State Champions in football really has to say something impressive! There's also a number of other sports and clubs to fit almost anyone's personality. If you don't see a club you like, try organizing one for the school to enjoy too! The school really does nurture students to be champions on the field and/or in the classroom. One word to describe this school: Family. I can't say enough about my school in this one review. Please give Central Catholic a chance to change your life for the better. I know I will never regret choosing The One. - C/O 2015

Central Catholic has been a force for educational excellence in Toledo for almost a century. We have veteran educators who maintain consistent high quality and new faces bringing in fresh energy. Our staff keeps the place going. Our parents are supportive and committed and our students are great kids that make me feel good about the future. It's a busy place with 6 regular schedules to accommodate all we do, but we still end up having to make special ones now and then for other adventures. Who wouldn't like this place?

Central Catholic is a great school and I'm proud to be an alumnis. They have won awards for excellence in education, and drug free awards in the past. They continue to provide a better education every decade, like with the laptop program hey have. They have also expanded the campus and brightened up the neighborhood around the school too.

Last modified Central Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12