Posted May 08, 2014
I have two children that attend Christ the King. My husband and I could not be happier with their academic and religious education. The Principal has incorporated leadership concepts in every grade level. The teachers provide excellent communication to parents about our children s progress. I could not ask for a better educational foundation for my children than Christ the King. When I was looking for a school I researched what was available in my area. I attended the open house but was also given a private tour and visited several classrooms. The staff answered all my questions and gave me the information I needed to make the right choice for our family. If you are looking for a school where your child can excel academically as well as spiritually, Christ the King is it!

Posted May 07, 2014
We have been very pleased with the efforts of the teachers and staff. We have had two students at Christ the King school and feel that they both received the tools needed to excel in high school

Posted February 04, 2014
Christ the King is a terrific school with superb academics, great community feel as well as plenty of extracurricular activities for my children. The principal is very engaged with the school as well as the parents and overall we are very pleased.

Posted January 23, 2012
My kids have attended this school for several years and they truly love their school.I find the teachers suberb and engaging, It is my belief that it is the best value for your dollar in the area,

Christ The King Elementary School 4

Posted March 07, 2011
Both our children have attended Christ the King for years and I would rate it very high in educational value. I believe CK prepared my children well for their future education in high school. With respect to the comments regarding parishioner rates and having to attend 'x' number of Masses per year, that is an edict from the Toledo Catholic Diocese and is not specific to Christ the King. It is not mandatory you attend 'x' number of Masses per year; that is a requirement only to get reduced tutition rates.

Posted March 30, 2010
This school does not want to address any issues regarding students or teachers. The teachers do not seem to give much guidance or have much concern regarding the children. It cant compete with public schools because it lacks funds to attract quality staff.

Posted March 03, 2010
I am not impressed at all with this school. My son started K last year and all was good to go. 1st grade starts and AFTER the year starts the administration states that the room aids are being reduced to part-time. And if you don't attend church x times a year (tracking is done through names on donation envelopes) you will be charged the non=parishioner rate. Also my son's teacher seems confused and disorganized when I talk to her. If this is a sign of how things are going to be in future grades, then he'll be better off somewhere else.

Posted June 05, 2009

Christ The King Elementary School 0

Posted April 03, 2009
Christ the King is a great for kids who really want to learn! They offer Spanish I and Algebra for 8th graders. The school is challenging. Truly, it does prepare you for high school and now that I am in high school I am so thankful for what I learned at CK. I had three hours of homework there (I took advanced classes) but it has only helped. I now see kids at h.s. who had one hour or less of homework freaking out! Although for some students CK may be stressful, teachers are there to help! There are IEP teachers who also may help in class and when you need them. The teacher and helper can manage a class size of 32 kids. The sports are great and I found that most kids managed their time well and could keep their commitments to school and their teams.

Posted March 10, 2008
from my vantage point, i've witnessed CK go in a downward cycle since the newset administration. the focus on 'high school' education has driven the school to assign more homework than the childeren can handle, keeping them up for hours doing homework. High school students spend an hour-two on homework, not 3-4. this school is preparing them for an unrealistic high school experience. they also contradic themselves when they encourage extracirricular activities, since childern have no time from them, spending late hours doing homework after a weeknight practice. teachers also no longer have the will, desire or the natural ability to teach. they make the experience more difficult and cheating has become a big issue the teachers and administration wish not to address, which to me is a shame since it results from the childeren's incapability to finsh the tremendous amount of homework.

Contact Information

4100 Harvest Lane
Toledo, OH 43623

Christ The King Elementary School
4100 Harvest Lane, Toledo, OH  43623
Last modified Christ The King Elementary School is a private school that serves grades PK-8
Christ The King Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.