K-8|Private

Bad
Good

My child is flourishing! All of the staff make you feel at home from the very beginning. Every one is so nice and friendly, including the other parents and students. Mrs. Naus, the kindergarten teacher, is amazing! Its almost as if she came to life from a fairy tale! We couldn't have made a better choice! I know my child's future is in great hands at TJA.

This is or first year at TJA, and we look forward to many more! Our daughter has really opened up at this school! TJA is a terrific place for children to learn and grow, academically and in Christ. The teachers (& the teacher aids) truly care about each child. The children receive more one-to-one time due to the smaller class sizes. We highly recommend this school! Please come see for yourself!

The teachers really care what my children are learning. Not only do they provide high academic learning, they also teach friendship skills, responsibility, and teamwork. All of this is provided in an environment that emphasizes Christ and His love for each one of us.

Our children love TJA. They experience Jesus in every class. The teachers and teacher aides genuinely care for all their students. Bullying is not tolerated here. It is a safe place for kids in K-8 to learn and grow.

I've known the current head adminstrator for over 10 years - She CARES about your kids. As a parent of a previous graduate, I was pleased with the training and "love" she received. Ron Szczechowski

My son graduated 8th grade from TJA and did very well here. This is a great school that I would recommend to anyone. The teachers are very helpful and caring. This is a smaller school, with 4 grades in each classroom, except Kindergarten. My children adapted very well to this environment.

Last modified Toledo Junior Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8