Posted April 04, 2014
Toledo Christian is an outstanding school. Walk through the halls, take a tour and you will see for yourself a vibrant community of students, teachers and parents all working together. The results are undeniable with the #1 ranking in Northwest Ohio for the 2012/2013 Ohio Graduation test for passing all 5 sections of the OGT(Gerber analytics study).

Toledo Christian Schools 4

Posted April 04, 2014
My student completed grades K-12 at Toledo Christian and I'm so excited to let others considering TCS know that her experience so prepared her for her life in a public college academically, socially, and spiritually. No school is perfect, and kids will be kids, however the relationships she forged with her peers and teachers made her successful and confident to face the future. I'm so blessed that TCS was and remains a place where families can trust their children into the care of professionals who care about the student as a whole person and not just another statistic on a state grading scale!

Toledo Christian Schools 2

Posted March 15, 2014
This is a great school if you enjoy getting cursed at. Parents might think that this is a five star school, but that is because they don't know what really happens behind closed doors. The only real differences between TC and a public school is that the teachers are Christ-followers, the teachers don't tolerate bullying, and we have chapel on Thursdays. If you are looking for the perfect school you can look past this one. If you are looking for an opportunity to minister to people as a student, this would be a fine place to start. We also had a teacher get fired recently for kicking my friend in the ribs. Definitely a two star school:(

Posted June 16, 2013
I am a student at Toledo Christian and my experience here has been incredible. I wouldn't trade it for anything. Toledo Christian is known for its focus on academics. The teachers are wonderful. They genuinely care about the students and are passionate about the Lord. Every teacher is willing to do anything to help a student out and they are great teachers. After students graduate, they always come back and have long talks with teachers and hug them. Our teachers are more than teachers, but are also mentors, our friend, and our biggest cheerleaders. Because TCS is a small school, there really is a sense of community. The athletic programs here are great, and there are tons of opportunities to start new sports teams. The arts are also phenomenal. Our band and choirs went to Chicago this year to compete and came back with two gold and two silvers. With my experience at TCS, I feel prepared for my college experience, I have friends who are passionate about Jesus like I am, I have teachers who have taught me beyond the textbooks, and have equip me spiritually to spread the gospel wherever I go.

Toledo Christian Schools 0

Posted April 28, 2010
The school and faculty are very positive and are willing to help your child succeed in every area of his/her life

Posted February 01, 2010
With one having graduated and three still attending, I can honestly say that Toledo Christian helped make my children really excellent young people. Great school!!!

Toledo Christian Schools 0

Posted January 10, 2009
Toledo Christian has been known to provide a quality education with a Christ focus. I have not found the Christ focus at all at this school. The principal is very unprofessional, uncaring and lacks the ability to communicate with the parents. Unfortunately the teachers will receive a negative outlook because of their leader. Anytime an administrator cannot professionally communicate with the parents you should be aware that something may not be right. Fortunately, I have had an opportunity to work with previous leadership at this school but I found myself to be very displeased with the current leadership at this school this year.

Toledo Christian Schools 1

Posted December 22, 2008

Posted September 06, 2008
I love Toledo Christian! for their views and teachings.

Toledo Christian Schools 2

Posted August 20, 2008
TCS is a good school if you are a certain type of person. They are very strict. Students are not very accepting of people different then them, at first. Usually after a while, the students accept new people. It could be more challenging academically.

Toledo Christian Schools
2303 Brookford Drive, Toledo, OH  43614
Last modified Toledo Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Toledo Christian Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.