Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I loved TSA. I was a student there for 7th through 12th grade and graduated in 09. The experience I've had there made me feel like part of a family. I was homeschooled before and was afraid of large class sizes a being an out cast. We were all weird at TSA, there were no true "cliques" and I knew every one. The teachers were excellent and would have taught there for free. I cannot imagine my life without my TSA family, who is still here for me now. It was the greatest choice of my teenage life.

I like the above average academic curriculum provided at TSA and the opportunities to advance her talent via private lessons. She was bullied at other schools quite often but has not experienced any of that at TSA -- there is is a real sense of acceptance at the school. I am NOT happy, however, with the disorganization that seems to prevail events/concerts, etc. There are alot of extra expenses you will have to pay here too - but those are really the only down sides (disorganization and extra expense) - they are balanced out by the fact that my daughter is happy and NOT being bullied! :)

I am extremely pleased with the decision to enrolled my daughter in TSA. I have watched her blossom from a friendly, happy girl with natural talent into an extremely happy and talented young woman who has also excelled in her academics. TSA offers so many amazing opportunities and I can't wait to see what comes next.

The school is one of the top charter schools in the country. The classroom sizes are small and the teachers really care about their students.

TSA is the most innovative school in the Toledo area, they incorporate the arts into every traditional school subject. Kids are eager to go to school because creativity and participation are fostered.

Although focussed on the Arts the students, who are more economically, and ethnically mixed than many schools, consistently score very high on academic tests.

TSA is the best school I've ever had the pleasure of going to. I love it! I enjoy being able to express myself in a creative and accepting environment. I couldn't ask for a better school.

I am a student entering my fourth year at TSA, it is a school where you can be creative but not laughed at for it, very easy to make friends and find help in almost all types of art, with excellent academic teachers as well!

Both of my children graduated from TSA. The experience changed their lives! The faculty are completely dedicated to student success and the curriculum is extremely strong and prepares students for great academic success in college. TSA is NOT a 'fame' school - it is a college prepatory school that offers an arts-based education. The school is perfect for students seeking to develop their academic and artistic talents in an environment that encourages diversity and demands excellence. If you are anxious about sending your child to a school that is non-traditional - please don't send them to TSA. The school thrives because the students, parents, faculty, and staff approach experiential education in alternative ways. If, as a parent, you are not able or willing to get involved with your child's education - please send them to another school - YOU will work as hard as they do in the TSA family!

this was my first year in tsa, and i love it there. I actually liked getting up for school. everyone there is accepted for being weird and crazy, and i love that! of course i wish it would still stay the size it is, but the school is so good, more and more people come every year!

Last modified Toledo School For The Arts is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.