Toledo, OH

Emmanuel Christian School 0

Posted January 26, 2010
The English department is outstanding. It is very creative, and academically sound. Students are well prepared for high scholl when attending three years of Middle scholl at Emmanuel.

Posted December 22, 2009
At first we were pleased with this school, but as the year continued, we were very disappointed with the behavior of the students and several of the teachers in this school. We alerted the ASCII of our concerns, and we feel it is right to warn other prospective parents of the bullying we have recorded evidence our daughter experienced in this school. Before you enroll your child, we would suggest you ask how they deal with bullying. Perhaps they have improved in this area and have fixed these problems.

Posted December 01, 2008
We moved to this area and were thrilled to find a quality Christian school for such an affordable price. True, some of the specific 'extras' are not offered but there is plenty to do for someone who truly wants to participate. The sports program is affiliated with a super competive league. Students have gone one to play their sport in college. The music program K-12 is superior. Adacemics are challenging. Students do well after graduating. I especially like the involvement of teachers in my student's life. They underline what is valued at home. The security of the campus is appreciated.

Posted February 23, 2008
We have two kids at Emmanuel, and we love this school. The academics are excellent and prepare the students for challenging, accredited colleges, their standards as far as curriculum and dress are very high and Christ-centered, and the kids there really seem to enjoy being Christians. As a parent, I care who my kids spend time with. One way that I do this is by perusing the kids' Myspace and Facebook pages, since those are the kind of places where a person's true character will often be portrayed. I am thrilled with how many of our kids' friends from Emmanuel refrain from foul language, filthy music, etc. and instead display Scripture verses, proclaim their desire to serve God, and live a Christ-centered life. This was not the case with the kids at a different local Christian school that our kids used to attend. Emmanuel is a true gift from God!

Posted August 07, 2006
My son recently graduated from EBCS. He's attended there since the 5th grade. His experience, throughout the years at EBCS, have helped build my son into a Godly man. This was done through the education, committment, dedication, and Godly loving training that the entire faculty and administration show on a daily basis. The atheltic coaching staff is incredible. The music dept. is wonderful. I would encourage any parent looking for a school that incorporates biblically based training as well as a top notch academic education to seriously consider Emmanuel Baptist Christian School. I should also add it's one of the most economical for the Toledo area. Recently a huge renovation of the school has taken place. This has added a great dimension to keeping up with the 21st century.

Emmanuel Christian School 3

Posted June 08, 2006
My daughter has attended this school for two years and it has given her a safe environment for learning.

Posted January 17, 2006
Emmanuel Baptist Elementary School is a wonderful, God centered Christian school. Our son is in first grade and started at Emmanuel in pre-school. The teachers and other staff members go out of their way to include us, as parents, in everything they do concerning our child. Our younger son will go to Emmanuel as well, and I would recommend it to any Christian (or non Christian) parent in Toledo or the surrounding area.

Emmanuel Christian School 4

Posted October 10, 2004
This school is a great example of steadfastness in a changing environment. We've seen schools all over Toledo, all over the state and country go through regression in morals and quality, but Emmanuel Baptist will forever remain a sweet and warm place to foster a love for God and country. The teachers are wonderfully selected and seem happy to spend time with each student without pressure, and the students themselves seem more set apart and more eager to shine in sports, academics and daily life. Although the rules are somewhat strict, you can be sure your child won't cross lines or mess around without you knowing about it. The parents aren't always as involved as the school would like them to be, but if you as a guardian want to be a part of Emmanuel Baptist, you are more than welcome. :)

Emmanuel Christian School
4607 W Laskey Rd, Toledo, OH  43623
Last modified Emmanuel Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Emmanuel Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top