Posted April 23, 2013
This school is AWESOME!!!!!! I graduated in 2012 with a GPA of 4.376! It was the best decision I have ever made. The teaching staff is amazing and my acacdemic acheivements there were numerous!

Posted March 18, 2011
Graduated in 05. Best life decision I've ever made! Every time talk about my school everyone asks, "what kind of school did you go to?" or "What's the name of that place?" Well I'll tell you! The Best School Ever!

Posted March 05, 2010
Absolutely amazing. The students learn so much, the staff is excellent. Shakespear to welding. Algebra to robotics. the students are well prepared for life when they graduate.

Posted September 27, 2007
The education available at this school is superior to any available in my opinion. The school leader Gary Thompson is superior in his relationship with all students. He and the rest of the staff are available to both students and parents. Parents are welcome in the school any time and Mr. Thompsons door is always open. This is not the school for students who wish to participate in sport teams(however the staff will work with you if your child wishes to participate at their home school) or the Drama club. However their Robotics, lego leaue and alternative energy teams are superior with national level awards. All academic classes are very challenging but all teachers are available at least once a week to tutor students who may be struggling. This is the most extraordinary school I have ever had the pleasure to be associated with.

Toledo Technology Academy High School 1

Posted February 17, 2007

Posted December 07, 2006
My child is very Athletic, but having the opportunity to attend a school like this one, has been a dream come true for both of us. He will still have the opportunity to play sports for Start High School, and his academic opportunities here are greater then any other school in the city. I am more then impressed with the school staff, and especially the principal.I am amazed at his ability beginning at the beginning of the school year, to greet each child, knowing something personal about them, and making conversation. The one on one time and attention these children are receiving, along with the technological advantage is what every parent should want for their child. I really appreciate my child having the opportunity to learn in an environment that tolerates absolutely no mics-conduct. I Love this school.

Posted September 19, 2006
Our son is in his second year at TTA, we have been very pleased with the education that he is receiving. The teachers and the staff are very helpful and available to help. The school also uses thinkwave so parents are able to check daily how their children are doing in there classes.

Toledo Technology Academy High School
3301 Upton Ave, Toledo, OH  43613
Last modified Toledo Technology Academy High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Toledo Technology Academy High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.