Blessed Sacrament Elementary School 1

Posted May 06, 2014
I didn't like it. Not at all! You would get in trouble for the littlest things. The teachers would target me and my friends when they wanted to get us in trouble. This one certain teacher just didn't like my friend and would get him in trouble for making any type of sound. He would cough and then he got in trouble; and because of that, I didn't like her as a teacher. I wouldn't recommend this school, AT ALL

Posted February 13, 2014
Blessed Sacrament is a wonderful Catholic School! We know that our children are well educated, growing in their faith, loved, and taught to be stewards to others. They are in a safe environment and we know that they are always first priority to the wonderful teachers with whom we entrust them. Blessed Sacrament has a wonderful community and we consider it our home away from home.

Posted February 11, 2014
I don't think I would be who I am today if it weren't for my experiences at Blessed Sacrament. There's so many good things I can say about this school. Being there for eight years, every teacher I had was helpful and wanted to us to grow our faith in God in all the good we do. I've met my best friend there, and was prepared decently for high school. With all the wonderful memories I have of the school, I continue to be a member of the parish and sing with the adult choir. This is a wonderful community that is always supporting of the school, as does the school help reach out to those in need. I am grateful and blessed to have been a part of Blessed Sacrament School.

Posted February 11, 2014
Blessed Sacrament isn t just a school, it is our hometown! I love the fact that our children s lives revolve around their church and school. Blessed Sacrament is where we all worship, learn, serve and socialize. Our neighborhood is a close one, where everyone still watches out for each other s children, and calls if they need a helping hand. That is carried over into our school, where kindness and service are just as important as great grades. Our children have attended this school, starting with 3 year old preschool and Sunday school, right through 8th grade graduations since 1995, and we could not be happier with the quality of education they have received, and are receiving. Nothing means more to us, however, than the fact that praying for each other and with each other comes as second nature to our kids, and that can not happen at a public school. The values that we live by at home are reinforced at school. We are different by design, and that is just how we want it!!

Posted October 14, 2010
As a Blessed Sacrament Parishoner, I see the good works the children of the school participate in through the caring guidance of their teachers and administrators! This school reaches out to our community and helps to fill the needs of those less fortunate. I would definitely recommend this school if you want to build your child's character and have them taught to become respectful Christian adults!

Posted October 04, 2010
This school is incredible. Dedicated teachers, dedicated principal - overall loving environment. The Blessed Sacrament school community has great parents, raising great kids. I can't imagine my child going anywhere else- he is surrounded by positive influences. Keep up the great job Fr Donnelly, Ms. Strbik and all you wonderful teachers!

Blessed Sacrament Elementary School
4255 Bellevue Rd, Toledo, OH  43613
Last modified Blessed Sacrament Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Blessed Sacrament Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.