Bad
Good

I am very disappointed with Trotwood. The district has developed a 50% policy, which is not helping the students get prepared for college AT ALL. Whether you do your assignment or not, the students are automatically given 50%. With little or no effort students can pass with a 61% for virtually doing nothing. Secondly, the theory behind not giving homework is that "students don't do it anyway", which has been quoted to me by various teachers! On the contrary, there are some really good teachers that are willing to go the extra mile WHEN a parent/guardian solicits extra help. As a parent of a child in Trotwood ( or any school for that matter) you have to stay involved, check ProgressBook, attend parent/teacher conferences etc. Updated grades in ProgressBook has been an ongoing issue for me as we'll because some teachers don't input grades but 1-2 times a quarter which doesn't give you a clear picture of your child's progress. I'm struggling with not pulling my child out next year, but he'll be a senior and will have a tough time adjusting.

In my opinion Trotwood is not a good school. The teachers do not assign homework, i think they all talk and no action. It seems like all they care about is behavior, they constantly suspend kids.

In my opioion Trotwood is a great school. I enjoy going there. Most of our teachers are good at what they do. The students for the most part are very respectful to the teachers, staff and the building itself. We also have a great sports program. I have enjoyed going there and cant wait to get out!

Trotwood is a good school to me.in my opinion we have some teachers who just come for the paycheck but most of them are really good teachers ex. Ms. Robinson,Mr. Haupt, Mr. Wayt,Ms. Brown, Ms. Acton, Ms. Bebo,and many more!. I love our extracurricular activites. Also I see clicks but it seems like all the clicks interact with all the other clicks...were all one in that school and i really do like being a RAM!!!!

Last modified Trotwood-Madison High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12