Trotwood-Madison High School 2

Posted January 24, 2013
I am very disappointed with Trotwood. The district has developed a 50% policy, which is not helping the students get prepared for college AT ALL. Whether you do your assignment or not, the students are automatically given 50%. With little or no effort students can pass with a 61% for virtually doing nothing. Secondly, the theory behind not giving homework is that "students don't do it anyway", which has been quoted to me by various teachers! On the contrary, there are some really good teachers that are willing to go the extra mile WHEN a parent/guardian solicits extra help. As a parent of a child in Trotwood ( or any school for that matter) you have to stay involved, check ProgressBook, attend parent/teacher conferences etc. Updated grades in ProgressBook has been an ongoing issue for me as we'll because some teachers don't input grades but 1-2 times a quarter which doesn't give you a clear picture of your child's progress. I'm struggling with not pulling my child out next year, but he'll be a senior and will have a tough time adjusting.

Trotwood-Madison High School 1

Posted October 30, 2012
In my opinion Trotwood is not a good school. The teachers do not assign homework, i think they all talk and no action. It seems like all they care about is behavior, they constantly suspend kids.

Trotwood-Madison High School 0

Posted October 07, 2009

Posted June 04, 2009

Posted June 04, 2009

Posted November 02, 2007
In my opioion Trotwood is a great school. I enjoy going there. Most of our teachers are good at what they do. The students for the most part are very respectful to the teachers, staff and the building itself. We also have a great sports program. I have enjoyed going there and cant wait to get out!

Posted July 11, 2007

Trotwood-Madison High School 4

Posted November 05, 2006
Trotwood is a good school to me.in my opinion we have some teachers who just come for the paycheck but most of them are really good teachers ex. Ms. Robinson,Mr. Haupt, Mr. Wayt,Ms. Brown, Ms. Acton, Ms. Bebo,and many more!. I love our extracurricular activites. Also I see clicks but it seems like all the clicks interact with all the other clicks...were all one in that school and i really do like being a RAM!!!!

Trotwood-Madison High School 4

Posted January 22, 2006
Trotwood is stepping up their game plan as far as setting the standards. We are in our first year of opening our brand new high school facility. I am currently a senior at Trotwood and the academics can be challenging.One of our graduation requirements is to perform a senior project. We are one of the only schools in the are that require it. In my opinion, Trotwood is the best majority black school in and around the Dayton area that prepares underprivalaged black young adults for college. However, anyone from all races are welcome. The main focus is an education and Trotwood's plan is '100% student success'

Trotwood-Madison High School 3

Posted August 09, 2005
I believe Trotwood is continuously improving. I am very proud of our progress and glad to have a new facility. Tests scores are rising and things are getting much better.

Contact Information

4440 North Union Rd
Trotwood, OH 45426

School website

Trotwood-Madison High School
4440 North Union Rd, Trotwood, OH  45426
Last modified Trotwood-Madison High School is a public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Trotwood-Madison High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.