Bad
Good

Twinsburg High School 3

Posted December 29, 2013
I decided to send my son to Twinsburg HS after his Catholic School closed. I read the good reviews; the community was appealing and felt it would be a good fit for him. Well, sadly to say I was disappointed. I did not appreciate the block scheduling for high schoolers. I understand it s a tool for college prep but I feel as though core classes such as the sciences and mathematics need to be taught on a daily basis (at open house 2 teachers agreed with me). The teachers offered tutoring however, their schedules were very limited. I called the board of education and the library and to my astonishment, neither facility was able to offer assistance. Needless to say, I ended up finding a great tutor online. I was also unimpressed with the varsity coach, I felt he showed favoritism and just frankly wasn t a good coach (obviously judging by the schools track record). Regarding the principal s capability in leading the school, I will say that I was impressed by some disciplinary system however; I found it to be a bit biased. My child is quite intelligent, outgoing, and I felt this school lacked in a few areas. Transferring him was the best thing I could have done...

Posted January 10, 2013
This Highschool is Amazing! sure some of the teachers are a little boring but what school has all exciting teachers. They have a lot of stuff for you to participate in and the majority of the staff there is amazing. Also we have these resource officers, so i always feel safe in case something was to happen and they always break up the few fights that happen. Also, there are a variety of electives you can take like foods, art, orchestra, sociology, drama and so much more. The people there are very friendly too and if you have any problems they have a wonderful guidance office. The school is also pretty laided back about dress code too. They don't really care what you wear as long as it's appropriate. In a lot of classes students can use their phones and calculators and stop watches but we often use phones a lot for taking tests where the teacher puts a question on the board and you answer it by texting in and then it shows everyone's responses. I like taking tests this way,because it takes away the stress of regular ones. Also many teachers use celly which is this thing that allows you to text students the homework and they can text back and ask questions. I recommend this school.

Posted October 10, 2010
They still have all sports programs and music programs and many activities and not pay to participate If the children and parents are motivated the child (student) can get a excellent education.

Twinsburg High School 4

Posted January 26, 2010
Access to Honor and AP courses, responsive staff, teachers are involved.

Posted September 17, 2009
Twinsburg schholls are the best i attended and is a great school to learn with best teachers ever

Posted July 20, 2009
Twinsburg is not a good school district for students with disabilities. I especially had problems getting my child's needs met at Twinsburg High School. The administration and teachers I dealt with tended to be unconcerned and uncooperative in meeting IEP needs. My child is doing well out of the district. I just wished I had moved sooner.

Posted January 15, 2009
Twinsburg is a great school district. I loveee this school. Its so much better than any of teh school's i went to before, i moved and still think that Twinsnurg is the best! [if I could changed any thing it would be going back to Twinsburg ]besides the racies ppl [teachers]their. I loveeee Mr. Swank, Herston, and Mrs Reed* are just some of the besttrachers there.

Twinsburg High School 1

Posted September 04, 2008
Twinsburg City Schools are not up-to-par in terms of teaching skills and techniques. I have attended Twinsburg Schools, and the teachers there do not tend to teach often. I would not recommend anyone attend Twinsburg High School.

Posted August 09, 2008
i moved my kids from cleveland 3yrs ago and it was the best thing i could have ever done for them

Twinsburg High School 4

Posted March 24, 2008
Twinsburg is an excellent school district. Parents are very involved in the schools and support the district. There are not a lot of support programs for at-risk students. Twinsburg is growing more diverse and I'm not convinced the district is coping well with the growing population.

10084 Ravenna Rd, Twinsburg, OH  44087
Last modified Twinsburg High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.