Union Elementary School 0

Posted June 29, 2007
I am a grandparent of two students at Union Elementary. They both are doing exceptionally well and hope they do as well when they go to the middle school and high school. My mother, myself and my three children also went to Northmont. I feel my grandchildren will excell as well.

Union Elementary School 4

Posted January 15, 2006

Union Elementary School 4

Posted January 06, 2005
I am quite pleased with the education my children are receiving at Union Elementary. It goes beyond curriculum to important life lessons such as respect for self and others. My children have been given every opportunity to improve academically through extra help sessions. I feel that Union Elementary provides close personal attention to their talents and weaknesses to enhance their learning in all areas.

Union Elementary School
418 West Martindale Rd, Union, OH  45322
Last modified Union Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Union Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.