Upper Arlington, OH

Hastings Middle School 5

Posted October 15, 2014
I am a former student of Hastings Middle School and enjoyed my experience there. This school prepared me extremely well for high school. The high standards in this middle school allowed me to enroll in an AP class my freshman year and finish with an "A". The teachers are very friendly. I would definitely recommend this school.

Hastings Middle School 5

Posted April 23, 2008
This school is excellent. It provides all students with a challenging currliculum and is very good with extra curricular activities.

Hastings Middle School
1850 Hastings Ln, Upper Arlington, OH  43220
Last modified Hastings Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hastings Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top