Posted April 17, 2014
My school is getting improvement with present principal Mr.Bates. Great to goTremont Elementary School.Teachers are awesome. They are introducing new study method for kids.

Posted December 09, 2013
We were blown away by the welcoming faculty of our blended family when we moved to UA and enrolled 2 of our 5 now in Tremont! Mr.Bates is awesome leader and very involved in everyday activities that are going on other than the obvious academic activity. This year we are learning just how involved the staff care about improving everyone's scores with added attention given to students that need more help to improve! You just don't get that everywhere!

Posted August 12, 2013
The lower ranking is quite understandable, since the number of international students are high. My two kids went to this school with no knowledge of English at all, and surely drew the school score lower. However, they got all the help they could have. My first child who came to the U.S. at fourth grade, has graduated from UAHS this year, and is going to an Ivy.

Posted July 14, 2013
I second the other review. Tremont has it all and Tom works tirelessly to his staff and students. If you want a well-rounded kid at the top of her game in UA, you'll get it here!

Posted July 10, 2013
Interesting review from 11/8/12 parent. Tremont is now closed for the 13-14 school year for open enrollment at this school is so popular that it is full. Tom Bates is an amazing principal and leader and it shows in the faculty and student population. Test scores (if you believe that is the be all-end all) are up and the school is bursting with confidence and pride. Tremont has the highest international population of all elementary schools in UA. It's a great place to be.

Tremont Elementary School 1

Posted November 08, 2012
This may have once been a good school. With so many amazing school districts in the columbus area it was hard for us to justify staying in a school district that has been passed up. The building is old and the academics are lacking.

Tremont Elementary School 3

Posted April 30, 2012
Why is Tremont keep falling behind in the OAT? I am planning to move to Upper Arlington and my younger son will be attending Tremont. I try to take comfort in that UA middle schools and high school are doing well but I can't help being concerned about Tremont's low ranking and test scores. Any ideas? Thanks,

Tremont Elementary School 0

Posted April 30, 2010
Outstanding leadership under Barry and Maria while I taught there. Parent involvement was strong, yet sometimes haughty. Teacher dedication, when I was on staff for 18 years ... tops.

Posted September 18, 2006
I love Tremont. The class size is small. The teachers are great. The building is not new, but the amenities are amazing. my son is in the top of his class, but the teacher sees that he is challenged everyday.

Posted October 23, 2005
This school has been fabulous. There is assistance available when your child is struggling and extra stuff for your over achiever!

Tremont Elementary School
2900 Tremont Rd, Upper Arlington, OH  43221
Last modified Tremont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tremont Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.