Posted January 22, 2013
Both of my children go to St. Christopher's and I myself went there as a child. Both of my children love the school and their teachers. They have sports where parents are the coaches and donate their time to the kids. I like the smaller classes and the parent involvement. My daughter is in the 7th grade and taking Spanish this year. It has been a great school for my children and they went to the St. Christopher's Center for Children (aka Pre-school too).

St. Christopher Elementary School 3

Posted January 19, 2011
I have sen't my kids to St. Christophers School for 5 yrs know and within the past couple of years I have notice the teacher quality go down the farther along you go within the grades. It seems the kids do more busy work than actually learning the details of there subjects such as Math and Science. Really looking at other schools that are more technology base that will prepare them for HS and for the future.

Posted March 24, 2010
need foreign language class and longer lunch time, otherwise, one of the best school so far for my family. We drive 2 hours a day back and forth to St. Christopher/work. Since day one, my son was welcomed by many of students. Many are willing to help him without being ask. It is his first Catholic school and he very enjoy having quit time to do his work during school hours! also, with all the activities, church, large library, gym (2x per week), computer lab, music..etc.. keep him excited and motivated to go school. He also enjoy going to church with his classmate. He have a positive attitude about going to school. A good sign that parent should be looking for. Happy kids learn better I think

St. Christopher Elementary School 0

Posted March 28, 2008
My child is a student at St.Chris and this was his first year. Coming from a public school setting was much different however I feel like I made the best decision for my sons education hands down. The teacher's are great! The principal is great, the education is top notch, I am so happy I found this school.

Posted December 04, 2006
My child attends this school and is getting a quality education. Class sizes are smaller than the public school and they get one on one attention when needed. They take numerous field trips and expose the children to various cultures and languages through volunteers (since funding is limited).

Posted December 03, 2006
St Chris is an absolutely fantastic elementary school-the envirnment is positive and stimulating and a place you can feel great about sending your child. Academics are top notch,strong music and art program,and honors program second to none. My children have been very happy in this envirnment and we wouldnt trade it for anything. strong roman catholic foundation and religion program.

St. Christopher Elementary School 4

Posted August 08, 2006

St. Christopher Elementary School 3

Posted September 28, 2004
My son attended St Christopher. The school provides a fairly good academic environment but lacks any tolerance for change. Foreign language, field trips and smaller class sizes would enhance the school. Teacher/parent interaction is desired,as well as appropriate social interaction between pupil and teacher.

St. Christopher Elementary School 2

Posted July 02, 2004
- a former student

St. Christopher Elementary School
405 East National Road, Vandalia, OH  45377
Last modified St. Christopher Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Christopher Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.