Overlook Elementary School 5

Posted May 13, 2010
I went to Overlook Elementary as a child, and I will always value my times there. I recently graduated from college with a teaching degree, which is a direct result of the inspiring teachers I encountered at Overlook Elementary when I was a young student. I love Overlook, and I hope it has continued to inspire students on a daily basis.

Overlook Elementary School 4

Posted January 23, 2006
Both of our children are happy with their teachers this year. We are impressed with the fourth grade leadership program that is offered and this has given our son a sece of responsibility that he didn't have before.The teachers and parent volenters go above and beyond daily to mantain and create a safe, caring, nuturing, and stimulating enviroment for our students at overlook and we a proud to have them their as students.

Overlook Elementary School
524 Broad St, Wadsworth, OH  44281
Last modified Overlook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Overlook Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.