Posted April 28, 2014
My daughter is a senior at Wadsworth High School. This was her first and last year at WHS. I wish we would have made the move sooner. My children have always been in a private school. I was always afraid to make the move to put them into a public school, but they had finally had enough and wanted to transfer. This was the best decision we could have made. The teachers are exceptional, the mixture of students are tolerable. One teacher who has gone above and beyond to help my daughter get into a great college, is Mr. Berg. He has taught my daughter to reach for the stars. He has been an amazing influence on her. I am excited for my son to begin High School next year. I give Wadsworth High School a 10 out of 10.

Posted August 26, 2013
My oldest niece is high functioning autistic. She has had good and bad times with the wadsworth school system. Her freshman year she succeeded in mainstream classes with little to no intervention. She landed on the merit roll even. There were minor incidences with her but communication was quick and ideas were quickly implemented to curve the poor behavior. She's in year two and participating in the career options. WHS has been great for her. Her sister and my daughter are now a part of WHS and I can't wait to see what the year brings! Both in band one in honors courses. My kids have a bright future ahead of them with WHS as a backing !

Posted November 16, 2009

Wadsworth High School 3

Posted May 15, 2009
I'm a student now. The only thing I like about Wadsworth High is the career tech programs. But I am disappointed that they do not offer cosmetolgy anymore :/

Wadsworth High School 3

Posted December 16, 2008
Above-average. Nothing special.

Posted June 18, 2008

Posted November 24, 2007

Posted January 11, 2007

Posted April 05, 2006
- a former student
As a graduate of Wadsworth High School, I feel that I can tell you first hand about the education available there. I went through three public districts while I was growing up. Akrojn Public and Norton City. The education available at Wadsworth is like none other. I am now in college and I look at fellow students that are no where as prepaired for college as I was due to WHS. Wadsworth prepairs you for the things most school districts over look and they have a staff that is second to none.

Wadsworth High School 4

Posted February 04, 2006
- a former student
Wadsworth High School allows students to really development academically and socially. The teachers and staff present the students with a sound environment. The school offers many sport and extraciricular activities that will surely provide many options for students.

Wadsworth High School
625 Broad St, Wadsworth, OH  44281
Last modified Wadsworth High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wadsworth High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top