Walnut Creek Elementary School 5

Posted July 25, 2004
Walnut Creek is a wonderfull school. I have 5 children attending there right now and we have nothing but good things to say about the school. The teachers are great. They care about their students and are very willing to work with the parents when needed. Each child is considered special. I would recommend this school to anyone living in this area. I use to home school but found that this school is just as good as home schooling was for my children. A+++++

Walnut Creek Elementary School
4840 Olde Pump St, Walnut Creek, OH  44687
Last modified Walnut Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walnut Creek Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.