Posted September 20, 2013
Our sophomore transferred from Kennedy Catholic HS along with a few of his Kennedy peers and all are extremely pleased with this school. We personally know many other students who have transferred from surrounding area schools such as Niles and Cortland who are just as pleasantly surprised at what a great school WGH really is. The teachers are great, very knowledgeable and caring. There are courses offered that are not available in any other area school such as engineering. media, among others as well as the regular AP, honors and college credit. In addition, the sports are outstanding and varied most being of division 1 caliber. People who denigrate this school obviously do not know what they are talking about and have never set foot inside this awesomely beautiful school. The swim team is also division 1 and the pool is spectacular. The school is kept in immaculately pristine and looks more like a college campus. Students take pride in this school and the feeling when you come in is one of acceptance, caring, and respect. If people would really understand how great this school is they would be knocking down doors to get in. I know Lakeview and Kennedy and WGH surpasses.

Posted September 20, 2013
This is an awesome school. It is a beautiful building that was spared no expense in accommodating students needs in a modern state of the art school; providing an inviting and comfortable learning environment. It is spotless giving the feeling one is in an ivy league school and not a high school. The staff is always friendly and helpful from the principal on down to the custodians- and that attitude permeates throughout the building. Students are respectful, and take pride in the school which is bar none the most beautiful in the area. The curriculum is varied and comprehensive and the college prep courses are challenging and relevant. There's a wide range of sports, most division 1, and the facilities are outstanding. The teachers are for the most part caring but more quality, top of the line teachers must be attracted to better the instructional aspect. A better job needs to be made in instilling in some students how lucky they are to be attending a school which offers so much in such a great setting. Finally a much better job needs to be done in community awareness regarding the wonderful things that are happening at Warren G. Harding.

Posted September 20, 2013
I transferred this year and really like this school. I was hesitant at first because I was told bad things about the school and the kids here. They were all wrong. If you hang out with a good crowd, do your work, participate in sports and the many activities offered you'll do well. There are tough kids in every school and even the tough kids are not a problem if you don't mess with them. I know that there are those kinds of kids at other schools so it's no different here. There are more opportunities for classes and sports here and the school is really nice. I would recommend this school.

Posted January 13, 2010

Posted February 27, 2009

Warren G Harding High School 2

Posted July 09, 2008
New school built, same low performing teachers kept.

Warren G Harding High School 0

Posted January 22, 2008
This is my first year at WGH and I'm a sophomore. I transfered from Niles and I find that I like it much more. There are going to be positive and negative things anywhere you go so don't let what other people tell you overbear your decision. If you stay away from the riff-raff you won't be affected. The academics are good and most of the techers are wonderful. Athletics-great! My point is, I love going to WGH.

Posted October 26, 2006
I am the parent of a WGH freshman. My son really enjoys going to Harding. The music program is awesome and he has made a lot of friends in the band. His classes are challenging and the teachers seem dedicated. We feel that the diversity at WGH is great and are happy that our kids can attend there.

Posted May 08, 2006

Posted July 03, 2005
Both my children came from another school district on Open Enrollment. My son graduated and my daughter wis a Senior this year. I agree that it is the best school around. The teachers care about their students and do what they can to help them succeed. The principal also works with students and seems to know all the students that attend.Sending both children to WGH was the best decision we made. Both have excelled, been treated fairly, and been able to get involved in areas that would not have been available to them in the suburban school where we live. The one disappointment is the parent involvement. This is not the fault of the school as there are MANY opportunities for the involvement. Overall it is an awesome and special school. It is truly the best around. Thank-you to all that make it that way.

Warren G Harding High School
860 Elm Rd NE, Warren, OH  44483
Last modified Warren G Harding High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Warren G Harding High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews.