Bad
Good

I am a former student (graduated in 2001) and although I loved their musical theater and music program, I wished they would've offered more AP classes for college credit (when I was there they offered English & Math). I must say, I always felt safe on the school grounds and the staff really did care for their students.

I am a graduate of Champion High School and it is an outstanding place to attend school. The teaching staff is well trained, the learning environment is outstanding and I would love to have my children attend this school system. Some of my fondest memories in my life were attending Champion High School and I'll never forget my days there.

I believe Champion Schools are the best choice for parents in the Warren City local area for your children. They are safe, promote quality learning, and up-to-date. Champion High School has an excellent & knowledgable faculty and provides challenging college-prep courses. I attended Champion School from 6th - 12th grades.

Last modified Champion High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.