Posted July 18, 2008

Champion High School 4

Posted February 14, 2008
I am a former student (graduated in 2001) and although I loved their musical theater and music program, I wished they would've offered more AP classes for college credit (when I was there they offered English & Math). I must say, I always felt safe on the school grounds and the staff really did care for their students.

Posted March 12, 2007
- a former student
I am a graduate of Champion High School and it is an outstanding place to attend school. The teaching staff is well trained, the learning environment is outstanding and I would love to have my children attend this school system. Some of my fondest memories in my life were attending Champion High School and I'll never forget my days there.

Champion High School 4

Posted November 14, 2006
- a former student
I believe Champion Schools are the best choice for parents in the Warren City local area for your children. They are safe, promote quality learning, and up-to-date. Champion High School has an excellent & knowledgable faculty and provides challenging college-prep courses. I attended Champion School from 6th - 12th grades.

Posted November 11, 2005
Though I didn't attend this school system, I have put 2 children through it and 1 is currently enrolled. It has a wonderful academic program, best in the area. It has a great Music program with two talented Music teachers. It also has the best superentendent in the area. Her accomplishments in the past 15 year are beyond belief. The school has not gone to the voters for a levy for 11 years and has maintained the highest level of academics in the area. We as a township should be happy and grateful that she has not been lured away. Shame on the voters of the community who did not pass the recent levy.

Posted March 31, 2004
- a former student
Champion is a great school I went there all my life. The teachers want you to learn so much. And the principle (Mr. Carsone) is awsome and understands the kids and our needs. My son is now attending Champion schools and I am so glad. Please look at the test scores and you'll see this is the school where you wanna be.

Champion High School
5976 Mahoning Ave NW, Warren, OH  44483
Last modified Champion High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Champion High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.