Posted July 01, 2011
I have custody of my grandaughter who was a kindergarten student in the 2010-2011 school year. I found Howland Springs School to be an excellent school. They had many great adventures and themes for the students thoughout the year and I know my grandaughter truly benefitted from attending Howland Springs School. The school has exceptional teachers and staff and well as parent volunteers. I would highly recommend this school to anyone interested in attending living in the school district.

Howland Springs Elementary School 0

Posted April 28, 2010
Well the 2009-2010 school year has very much declined at Howland Springs. I am not sure if it is due to new principal and new rules or what, but not impressed at all. Our school is old. The kids have to have recess on a concrete parking lot. Poor leadership this year- very disappointed. The teachers have longevity and could not be better and i guess thats what is important. We did 4 fundraisers this year!

Howland Springs Elementary School 0

Posted April 15, 2009

Posted February 06, 2005

Posted June 01, 2004
As a parent who has had 2 sons attend Springs and a third starting this fall I can say with confidence that this school lays a foundation to prepare the student for upcoming grades. The staff, teachers and administration are second to none! Thank you to Howland Schools for a job well done!

Contact Information

9500 Howland Springs Rd SE
Warren, OH 44484

Howland Springs Elementary School
9500 Howland Springs Rd SE, Warren, OH  44484
Last modified Howland Springs Elementary School is a public school that serves grades PK-2
Howland Springs Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.