Posted July 01, 2011
I have custody of my grandaughter who was a kindergarten student in the 2010-2011 school year. I found Howland Springs School to be an excellent school. They had many great adventures and themes for the students thoughout the year and I know my grandaughter truly benefitted from attending Howland Springs School. The school has exceptional teachers and staff and well as parent volunteers. I would highly recommend this school to anyone interested in attending living in the school district.

Howland Springs Elementary School 0

Posted April 28, 2010
Well the 2009-2010 school year has very much declined at Howland Springs. I am not sure if it is due to new principal and new rules or what, but not impressed at all. Our school is old. The kids have to have recess on a concrete parking lot. Poor leadership this year- very disappointed. The teachers have longevity and could not be better and i guess thats what is important. We did 4 fundraisers this year!

Posted February 06, 2005

Posted June 01, 2004
As a parent who has had 2 sons attend Springs and a third starting this fall I can say with confidence that this school lays a foundation to prepare the student for upcoming grades. The staff, teachers and administration are second to none! Thank you to Howland Schools for a job well done!

Howland Springs Elementary School
9500 Howland Springs Rd SE, Warren, OH  44484
Last modified Howland Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Howland Springs Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.