Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

The teachers are effective here. Some are great and some are not but they get their job done.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Bullying goes unpunished I have seen many problems on social media and personally and this is a recurring problem

Students treat each other horribly. Some teachers are wonderful while others are a complete joke and inappropriate. The school board members act like they are in high school themselves. There is money coming in from the energy plant eventually but that is not going to change the behavior or spending habits of this system. Our schools need an overhaul.

Lordstown High School. My son will soon be graduating and I couldn't be happier. His senior year should of been one of the best times of his life but because of a breakup with one of the staff and board members daughter it has been one of the worst years. This kitchen staff member harassed my son to such degree we had to call the school and the principal did try to resolve the situation but every chance she got she still tried to make life miserable for him. We told him to be the adult and ignore her. He even started eating his lunch in the office to avoid her but she would still come in there and harass him. The superintendent offered him a bagel and she came in and accused him of stealing it. She stops him in the hall to yell at him to go to class. She has told two other children not to hang with my son because he is bad news. These kids and their parents are friends of ours and told us the story. I have always supported the schools on every levy but now I have a bitter taste in my mouth and I don't think I could ever support them again. It has got so bad with her we have had to seek legal advise which is something I never wanted to do.

Last modified Lordstown High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.