Lordstown High School 3

Posted May 09, 2014
Lordstown High School. My son will soon be graduating and I couldn't be happier. His senior year should of been one of the best times of his life but because of a breakup with one of the staff and board members daughter it has been one of the worst years. This kitchen staff member harassed my son to such degree we had to call the school and the principal did try to resolve the situation but every chance she got she still tried to make life miserable for him. We told him to be the adult and ignore her. He even started eating his lunch in the office to avoid her but she would still come in there and harass him. The superintendent offered him a bagel and she came in and accused him of stealing it. She stops him in the hall to yell at him to go to class. She has told two other children not to hang with my son because he is bad news. These kids and their parents are friends of ours and told us the story. I have always supported the schools on every levy but now I have a bitter taste in my mouth and I don't think I could ever support them again. It has got so bad with her we have had to seek legal advise which is something I never wanted to do.

Lordstown High School 3

Posted April 08, 2009

Posted August 19, 2008

Lordstown High School 2

Posted May 26, 2008

Posted April 21, 2008

Posted February 10, 2008

Posted February 23, 2004
The Lordstown School system has great teachers! Very commited to the students. I'm thankful that my son goes to this school! They have wonderful programs for students who excell in the classrooms, to prevent them from getting 'brain bored'!

Contact Information

1824 Salt Springs Rd
Warren, OH 44481

Lordstown High School
1824 Salt Springs Rd, Warren, OH  44481
Last modified Lordstown High School is a public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lordstown High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.