Warren, OH

Jefferson K-8 School 1

Posted August 12, 2015
My kids were jumped and some of the teachers don't care because my son didn't stand there and let the kids beat on him his teacher looked at him in a different way. And I would not reccomend this to anybody.

Jefferson K-8 School

Posted December 07, 2008
Our school is in an urban area and many of the students come to school with many issues that affect their lives. I believe that as much as possible progress is being made at our school. As basic human needs are improved our students do and will learn. It's not only NCLB, but No Family Without A Job that will improve our students efforts.

Jefferson K-8 School
1543 Tod Ave SW, Warren, OH  44485
Last modified Jefferson K-8 School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jefferson K-8 School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top