Bad
Good

Lincoln K-8 School 5

Posted April 09, 2013
My family moved to this district and particularly this schools area as we wanted our children to go to school here. This school has a wide variety of ethnic and socio-economic groups that feed into it (for this area). I helps to give a child a balanced and realistic view of life. Additionally. The teachers and staff I have dealt with have ALL been wonderful, accommodating, professional, and dedicated. I have had a niece, nephew, and now my own child attend this school. This community and this school is not only able to address our educational needs but, has a tremendous sense of pride and community. Now, this is not a perfect world and Lincoln is not a perfect school. However, as a college grad who values my children's educational future. They will all go to Lincoln!!!! GO RAIDERS!!

Lincoln K-8 School 1

Posted May 12, 2012
To I really hate thiz skool.. for being in 8th grade, I feel very very bad for you :(. I really hope, from the bottom of my heart, that you don't really talk like that in real life. If you do, PLEASE SWITCH SCHOOLS!!! I was looking up reviews for schools because we are looking at houses to move and we will DEF. not be moving to this school district, because of this post! Thank you!!!

Lincoln K-8 School 1

Posted May 19, 2011
I am extremely disappointed in this entire school district. I have a fourth-grader in this particular school and his teacher is absolutely terrible. My son was home schooled last year and we were further ahead last year. Whenever my son has a question, the teacher refuses to answer because she doesn't want to confuse the other students. According to her, the math he learned in home school in third grade will not be taught in this district until sixth through eighth grades! It is unbelievable that she will not help him learn. I've brought the subject up via email to two of the school's principals, but no one will speak to me. I've had problems like this before with the lead principal. When I have a concern, he will not speak to me about it, as "it is not my job". If a principal cannot speak to a concerned parent about the safety and education of the students in his school, what exactly is the principal there for? I will more than likely send my children to another school district as soon as I get the chance.

Lincoln K-8 School 3

Posted May 16, 2011
The teachers are great here. They teach at the very best. However the children have too many early release days. The school is under a achademic watch currently. If the children would stay in school maybe we would not be under this watch??

Lincoln K-8 School 5

Posted May 02, 2009
I rate this school 5 ot of 5 because the Teachers are wonderful and Warren is not the best city but Lincoln is in a good naberhood and the students try there hardest and sucseed in what they have to accomlish

Lincoln K-8 School 4

Posted August 31, 2008
this is a very well educated school. great.my daughter goes there and she has a blast.the teachers are great.the children will get the best out of learning going to this school.

Lincoln K-8 School
2253 Atlantic St NE, Warren, OH  44483
Last modified Lincoln K-8 School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.