Mcguffey K-8 School 5

Posted February 02, 2012
I talked to the gentleman who handles the Autism/Special Needs students today as we are looking at transferring schools due to moving. Let me be the first to rate this school on how approachable they are. This very wonderful man took an hour (at the end of a busy day and the school closing) to talk to me about my son (who has Autism) and the classes they offer, how the schooling and teaching operates, the bus system, the lunch room times, every question was answered without "him-hawing" or stammering. We cant say names on here (but you know who you are if you ever read this) I look forward to our children going to your school!!

Mcguffey K-8 School 0

Posted March 27, 2010
The teachers at this school are highly trained teachers. Multiple student issues are dealt with besides the 'big' issue of academics. I've never workedwith such dedicated and talented people as these.

Mcguffey K-8 School
3465 Tod Ave NW, Warren, OH  44485
Last modified Mcguffey K-8 School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mcguffey K-8 School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top