Posted March 15, 2010
I thank God for Holy Trinity! I love how the teachers reinforce what I teach my children at home compassion, honesty, patience, trustworthiness, and all that comes with being Christ-like. The one-on-one attention my children receive is priceless and is quite apparent when they bring home their test scores or projects! If you want your child to have a strong foundation you should enroll your child at Holy Trinity Orthodox Christian Academy and Preschool. You will wish that you heard about this kind of education (gift)sooner! Thank you HTOCA.

Posted April 14, 2009
Fantastic School! They have a 6 to 1 student to teacher ratio, so my children are receiving excellent one-on-one attention. Last year my daughter was in kindergarten. The results of her IOWA test scores placed near the 4th grade level in most subjects. Not only is she getting a quality education, she comes home and loves to tell us about it. The faculty works with the individual strengths of each child, helping them progress at their own pace, however quickly. My son, in preschool, has learned how to count to 100, sound out words, and probably knows more about the computer now than I do. It is wonderful to have an environment that continues the education, values and philosophies we teach our children at home. The values of self-responsibility, reverence and discipline are not only encouraged at the school, but required.

Posted November 30, 2008
Holy Trinity is an excellent school that provides an awesome academic program. I have a daughter in fifth grade and my son, who is in third grade, is learning some of the things that she is learning. He loves waking up in the morning to go to school. I am so happy with this school.

Holy Trinity Orthodox Christian Academy
Po Box 1712, Warren, OH  44482
Last modified Holy Trinity Orthodox Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-4
Holy Trinity Orthodox Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.