Warsaw, OH

Union Elementary School 4

Posted December 14, 2006
Academically, Union is doing a wonderful job with our children. I have seen my 4th grader accel greatly since moving from an inner city school; however, the music and art programs leave something to be desired.

Union Elementary School 5

Posted February 29, 2004
I have two kids in this school and I would like to say that most of the teachers here are very good they are willing to give 100% to help our kids. It's great.

Union Elementary School 5

Posted May 29, 2003
Union is a wonderful little school. It has won several awards for its quality. Union is very welcoming to newcomers!!!

Union Elementary School
19781 State Route 79, Warsaw, OH  43844
Last modified Union Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Union Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top