Waynesville Elementary School 5

Posted May 03, 2010
Our experience with Waynesville preschool & elementary has been a very postive one. The teachers & support staff work together with us as parents to do the Best for our girl!

Waynesville Elementary School 3

Posted November 18, 2008

Waynesville Elementary School 5

Posted March 27, 2008
I graduated from Waynesville High and now my daughter attends the second grade. Everyone of my neices and nephews also attend Waynesville. The oldest graduated, and we will have the next graduating this year! I feel that Waynesville is one of the best schools around. The student teacher ratio is excellent, the children really get individual attention. The gifted programs are exceptional. And I feel the community really supports our school, which helps. Waynesville believes in what they do and they really make a difference!

Waynesville Elementary School 4

Posted August 23, 2004
I have been a Waynesville Resident for over 20 years now and have put one child thru this school system and now my second attends. I can say that the Waynesville School system has changed 90% for the better!

Waynesville Elementary School
659 Dayton Rd, Waynesville, OH  45068
Last modified Waynesville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Waynesville Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.