Bad
Good

The year round calendar sets this school apart but also the quality teachers and the emphasis on teaching the kids character traits needed to succeed as well as math and writing. I'm always happy to tell people about our school and there are always lots of questions regarding the unconventional calendar (which we love).

This is the best school around. The teachers care about every student and the building is probably on of the cleanest schools around the whole dayton area. I have been in some pretty dirty schools. They always make the parents feel comfortable. A++

I think Harold schnell Elementary is a great school. My son is in the second grade. Have been very pleased with the school. Being year round is great. I think all schools should go year round. My youngest son will be starting preschool at ECC elementary.It's like Harold Schnell says 'Every day is a great day'.

Harold Schnell is an excellent elementary school. The teachers are highly skilled and work hard to bring out the best in each child. The principal is kind and knows each child by name. She is a great example of a leader. I have been very pleased with the year-round calendar and with the caring atmosphere. I would highly recommend this school.

I was a little disappointed with Schnell. Overall I think they are the best elementary school in the district, but I also think that the classrooms are too cluttered and I can see how that would be distracting. I know the teachers care about the students, but sometimes they get a little over bearing if a student is having some difficulty which only makes the child feel more stressed out. Overall I am happy, but I had pretty high expectations because of everything I had heard and feel a little let down.

Last modified Harold Schnell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.