West Carrollton, OH

West Carrollton Middle School 5

Posted August 24, 2015
My son attends WCMS and he does very well. He has ASD and the staff has been great at working with him to succeed. I love the teachers here, and my son is happy and well adjusted.

West Carrollton Middle School 3

Posted April 11, 2014
I go Wcms , and it's , ok .... This had to be 15 words so here's some letters jdjsnjcnxkccjxjxjcjxn

West Carrollton Middle School 1

Posted October 18, 2012
wouldn't 5 out of 10 be the same as a "C" in the grading system. Not good if you ask me. WC isn't too far behind Dayton Schools.

West Carrollton Middle School 5

Posted January 28, 2009
I go to this school and i think it is a very great school. i love it. the only thing i think all west carrollton school should im prove on is their lunches. they are repulsive

West Carrollton Middle School

Posted May 28, 2008
My Thirteen year old goes to West Carrollton Middle school and seems well adjusted and satisfied. I would rate it a 8

West Carrollton Middle School
424 East Main St, West Carrollton, OH  45449
Last modified West Carrollton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Carrollton Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top