Bad
Good

All three of my kids have attended Adena. The teachers are great, the staff is responsive and loving. If we have an issue, it is addressed head on and effectively. We could not be more pleased to have chosen this area to raise our children.

Has great activites through the year like a school festival called fun fest . They have a local ice cream vendor come . And they have tons of games it is fun for all ages . Then the school always has behavior assemblys telling the whole school which grades went in to the office most for disciplence . And their teaching abilitys are outstanding . My child always comes home every day off the bus with a smile on her face and tells me how her day was if she met new friends or learned something new .

I have two children at the school. I am very happy with the rigorous curriculum and dedicated teachers.

My son attended this school for 5 years before we had to relocate to another state. I knew at the time it was a great school, and I recognize it even more as I look back. The principal and asst. principal at the time were very open to listening to parents concerns, and doing what was best for their children's benefit. A few teachers in the upper grades seemed a little unsensitive at times, but overall, this is a safe, friendly, school, that serves the best interests of all students.

My child has diabetes and they were very accommodating to all of our needs. A great school and great community.

Last modified Adena Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 2-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.