Posted August 20, 2013
Has great activites through the year like a school festival called fun fest . They have a local ice cream vendor come . And they have tons of games it is fun for all ages . Then the school always has behavior assemblys telling the whole school which grades went in to the office most for disciplence . And their teaching abilitys are outstanding . My child always comes home every day off the bus with a smile on her face and tells me how her day was if she met new friends or learned something new .

Posted April 23, 2013
I have two children at the school. I am very happy with the rigorous curriculum and dedicated teachers.

Adena Elementary School 0

Posted May 27, 2008
My son attended this school for 5 years before we had to relocate to another state. I knew at the time it was a great school, and I recognize it even more as I look back. The principal and asst. principal at the time were very open to listening to parents concerns, and doing what was best for their children's benefit. A few teachers in the upper grades seemed a little unsensitive at times, but overall, this is a safe, friendly, school, that serves the best interests of all students.

Adena Elementary School 0

Posted May 27, 2008

Posted May 25, 2007

Posted May 16, 2007
My child has diabetes and they were very accommodating to all of our needs. A great school and great community.

Posted January 22, 2007

Posted May 19, 2006

Posted November 13, 2005

Adena Elementary School 3

Posted October 12, 2005

Adena Elementary School
9316 Minuteman Way, West Chester, OH  45069
Last modified Adena Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 2-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Adena Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.