Posted April 17, 2014
Our family has had a great experience at Freedom Elementary over the last 6 years. The teachers and staff are excellent!

Posted April 16, 2014
Freedom Elementary in West Chester, Ohio, is a wonderful school! I have never seen such teamwork and camaraderie from the faculty anywhere else. The teachers are engaged with the students, and they have high standards, which the students are held accountable for. There is an atmosphere of learning, but also having fun. I am so happy that my daughter is a student at Freedom Elementary!

Posted April 10, 2014
Freedom Elementary is built upon the Freedom Pride skills of responsibilty, citizenship, self-discipline, motivation, compassion, respect, integrity, teamwork and honesty. Our staff, students and parents live these traits daily and because of it we have the most awesome school. I can't imagine anywhere I would rather my children build their educational foundation than here!

Posted May 26, 2013
my school is great and I love it it was so fun to be in this school!!!!!

Posted April 15, 2012
Excellent, excellent, excellent. We move here in 2010-2011 and we were completely impressed with Freedom. The teachers are outstanding, care about the children, and have created a culture of caring and excellence.

Freedom Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
This is an outstanding school with a great staff. I love the freedom Fest, and the haunted hill side.

Posted May 27, 2009
We have been extremely happy with Freedom, having moved here from Lake Forest, CA last summer. Our son has many learning challenges as well as epilepsy. They've been so helpful and interested in how to make our son's school experience as positive as possible. The administrative staff, teachers and aides take a personal interest in the children - it's been refreshing!!

Freedom Elementary School
6035 Beckett Ridge Blvd, West Chester, OH  45069
Last modified Freedom Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 2-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Freedom Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.