West Liberty-Salem Elementary School 4

Posted October 01, 2008

Posted September 12, 2008
I attended and have had three children that have or are attending this school. West Liberty Salem (WL-S) was the first in the county to achieve the status of excellent as awarded by the state. They constantly rank at the top in county science fairs and other outside activities. Parents and students are constantly at the school after hours participating in additional activities. I noticed that in the halls they listed several goals which one stated was; to have 3 months operating expenses in reserve . I thought this is exceptional that they considered not just academic goals but financial ones also. You can t go wrong with this school.

Posted August 30, 2007
I am a first time parent and graduate of WL-S School . My daughter loves school and is going to get the very best education in the county.

Posted April 26, 2006
West Liberty-Salem Elementary is an exceptional school. My children have gone from average to above average in their academic performance since attending. The staff is very encouraging. They expect alot from the children, but they offer the tools necessary for the children to meet and or exceed these expectations. They offer excellent sports and music programs, and the children love attending. There are always things for the parents to do, and they keep the whole family involved in so much!

Posted April 06, 2006

Posted March 19, 2004
The teachers here go above and beyond to help our children. I am truely blessed! Both of my children are in special education. Both the Special education teachers are awesome! My children (after one year of this service) no longer need the help, but the teacher still sees them off and on to make sure they dont fall off track. I give this school an A+.

West Liberty-Salem Elementary School 4

Posted January 16, 2004
- a former student

West Liberty-Salem Elementary School
7208 US Hwy 68 North, West Liberty, OH  43357
Last modified West Liberty-Salem Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Liberty-Salem Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.