West Liberty-Salem Middle/High School 0

Posted December 30, 2009
Not to offend the parent comment, but OGT's are simply a joke as well as most of the standardized tests. They are merely money makers now. I just got out of high school and I am now in college. Educationally, I was more than prepared. The English program is excellent. It isn't perfect by any means but what school is? Many schools do not have this quality of education. Honestly, I could care less for these new educational trends whatever that means. However I would agree that we get out of hand with the 'school of excellence' stuff. That also seems to be just a way to make money but what school doesn't try that either? We did have one of the best attendance records several years back and that is commendable. The teachers are excellent.

West Liberty-Salem Middle/High School 3

Posted March 18, 2009
I am disappointed the test scores have gone down as of late on the OGT. This was once an excellent school but I feel is going down hill. I think they are more interested in the name game then providing the best education possible for the children. West Liberty is very behind on current educational trends.

West Liberty-Salem Middle/High School 5

Posted September 26, 2008

West Liberty-Salem Middle/High School 4

Posted January 13, 2005
I think West Liberty is a great school for most kids. They are striving to be the best for all kids. I think they need to focus more attention on the kids who fall through the cracks. Maybe don't quite qualify for help but need it all the same. This isn't just a problem at West Liberty, it is across the board at most schools.

West Liberty-Salem Middle/High School 5

Posted February 03, 2004
As an after school advisor I am excited and thrilled at the quality of teachers at this school. I will be sending my kids to this school!

West Liberty-Salem Middle/High School
7208 US Hwy 68 North, West Liberty, OH  43357
Last modified West Liberty-Salem Middle/High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Liberty-Salem Middle/High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.