Milton-Union Elementary School 4

Posted December 19, 2011
Milton-Union Elementary School has a competent faculty and the potential to be an excellent educational vehicle. The school administrators will help the school best by accepting their own relative inexperience and supporting the staff through humble assistance instead of attempting to rule with an iron fist.

Milton-Union Elementary School 3

Posted December 19, 2011
Milton-Union Elementary School has wonderful teachers, and lessons of good quality. There are a few kinks,but I'm sure they are trying to the extent of their powers to work them out.

Posted December 19, 2011
I am a second grader and Mrs. Y is BEST TEACHER EVER!!! Captain Computer is also GREAT! And Art is a really FUN class!

Milton-Union Elementary School 2

Posted February 04, 2011
The education my 2nd-grader was receiving was substandard compared to the school he is in now. Bullying issues were not addressed and the principal failed to change his classroom. The music program at this school is abysmal, as is the math program. There is a night and day difference in my child now that he is in another school.

Posted September 13, 2007
I really miss Milton-Union schools as a military family we have moved away. Out of all the schools we have been to sense, this one by far was the best.

Posted April 16, 2007

Posted June 14, 2004
National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence. I feel that my children are receiving a great education at Milton-Union. Extra-curriculars are excellent. Many opportunities for children with disabilities and learning challenges. Awesome staff!

Contact Information

43 Wright Rd
West Milton, OH 45383

Milton-Union Elementary School
43 Wright Rd, West Milton, OH  45383
Last modified Milton-Union Elementary School is a public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Milton-Union Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.