Posted August 15, 2013
This school is such a warm, welcoming place to be, and the faculty and administration are beyond supportive. It is such a great feeling knowing that my kids are going to a place everyday where I know they are not only getting the very best education possible, but they are being cared-for by truely wonderful people who want the very best for their students. I will be really sad when my last child has to leave this school and move to high school next year.

Posted February 24, 2011
I love Blendon! It's a wonderful school full of teachers that really care about the kids.

Posted January 31, 2010
Mr. Baker is priceless. He cares immensley about his students and teachers. As any other school you have excellent teachers and above average teachers. Students can participate in any of the major activities that they have. Counseling could still be improved for all students, after school activities still could be more enriching. Parents should probably help out more to improve this area. There are some diversity issues that should be dealt with in regards to teachers and students, but otherwise a great school environment for learning.

Posted January 11, 2010

Posted December 08, 2009

Blendon Middle School 1

Posted November 10, 2009

Posted October 15, 2009
After 3 years here, i am so not ready to leave! i love it. the teachers are AMAZING and theres always really cool activities: dances, pep ralleys ect...

Posted October 07, 2009
I have always had great reporte' with the teachers and staff. My daughter is not looking forward to leaving after three years.

Posted January 06, 2009
Blendon is wonderful! When our son was injured prior to the school year starting, Mr. Baker called us as soon as he heard of the accident. That is how Blendon is: truly caring. I'm constantly being impressed by the staff - they're great. I do not regret for one moment our decision to transfer from a parochial school to Blendon. It's been a rewarding experience.

Posted October 15, 2008
this school is awesome! mtr. baker (principal) is just great the teachers are wonderful! I LOVE IT!

Blendon Middle School
223 South Otterbein Ave, Westerville, OH  43081
Last modified Blendon Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Blendon Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.