Posted January 12, 2013
Everyone at this school has been extremely great to my daughter (including the office staff!). She has developed a love for school, which I never thought was possible. Mrs. Stapleton is great, it is wonderful to have a teacher and principle who enjoy children as they do. Our previous experiences at other schools were criminal compared to Cherrington.

Posted March 30, 2009
My daughter has atteneded Cherrington schools since Kindergarten and has been excelling at everything. I would like to thank all of the teachers for their hard work & dedication to the students. My daughter loves this school and everything about it. Please keep up the excellent work!

Posted March 27, 2009
I think the new principal Mr. Heck is doing a great performance job. He is very friendly to the children and gives thems much intervention. He is updated, innovative and supportive. Takes the time to know parents and children in a positive manner.

Posted March 26, 2009
Cherrington is a great school i love the teachers that are there.

Posted February 23, 2009
Our two son's have attended since Kindergarten and we love the school, the teachers and staff. We have a strong core of parents involved in PTA, but as any school, would encourage more parental involvement.

Posted January 19, 2009
Great school, the kids love it and the teachers really care.

Posted January 19, 2009
This school is great, the teachers care about the students and help them succeed.

Cherrington Elementary School 4

Posted November 01, 2008
The school is great but the new principal Mr. Heck needs a lot of work.

Cherrington Elementary School 3

Posted June 27, 2008

Posted February 20, 2008
My son has gone to this school since Kindergarten and has had a great experience.

Cherrington Elementary School
522 Cherrington Rd, Westerville, OH  43081
Last modified Cherrington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cherrington Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.