Mark Twain Elementary School 0

Posted April 14, 2010
My son went to this school, they have an excellent program, a supportive Principal and good teachers.

Posted March 21, 2009

Posted February 21, 2008
My husband and I considered putting our kids in a private school, but our children have been at Mark Twain for a while. We decided to stay because Dr. E. provides a 'private public' school environment, extra-curriculars, and quality of education.

Mark Twain Elementary School 0

Posted February 19, 2008

Posted October 18, 2007
A solid program, amazing leadership, just a great school. I'm very happy to have my child attend Mark Twain.

Posted April 06, 2007
Mark Twain is an exceptional school. The enrichment activities that are offered are second to none! Incredible staff, amazing parent participation and wonderful leadership from the principal. My child is lucky to have had such a great start to his education!

Posted November 11, 2005

Posted March 15, 2005
My daughter was actually in a magnet school in the district for grades 1-3. For many reasons, we moved her back to MT, our neighborhood school. The principal is phenomenal! He relates so well to the kids, greats everyone daily, knows everyone's name, and is extremely involved. My daughter loves to go to school and loves her teacher. This is in stark contrast to my previous experiences with her in school.

Contact Information

799 East Walnut St
Westerville, OH 43081

Mark Twain Elementary School
799 East Walnut St, Westerville, OH  43081
Last modified Mark Twain Elementary School is a public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mark Twain Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.