Walnut Springs Middle School 2

Posted August 30, 2013
My daughter has went to Walnut Springs for two years now the teachers are good with keeping you up to date on your child progress. The only issues that I have with Walnut is there are a lot of bullies and there is supposed to be a zero tolerence policy but have yet to see it!

Walnut Springs Middle School 4

Posted December 29, 2009
This is my first year at Walnut Springs and i like this school alot and I can't say anything bad about this school.

Posted July 22, 2009

Posted July 13, 2009

Posted April 09, 2009
I went to walnut great teachers I also was in the special ed

Posted April 09, 2009

Posted January 15, 2009
Most teachers are very good. To the earlier person, we don't have any stoners. Don't know where you got that from, but whatever. No bullys,strong measures against bulling and drugs.

Posted October 09, 2008
i think this school is awsome it is the funest school i have ever been to and this school should be lucky to have mr.hoskins he is the best teacher ever

Posted July 28, 2008
My school is quite nice. No bullies to be found and wonderful teachers! About all you need in a school!

Posted July 13, 2008
I am very pleased with the quality of education my children are receiving. Also, the extracurricular activities are great and the children really enjoy them.

Walnut Springs Middle School
888 East Walnut St, Westerville, OH  43081
Last modified Walnut Springs Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walnut Springs Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top