Bad
Good

My son just finished 8th grade at Walnut Springs. He went to a Catholic school for 6th and was not challenged at the Catholic school so we moved him to Walnut. Several of the teachers who teach enriched and accelerated classes are truly exceptional. There are no better middle school teachers in any other school, in our experience. But there can be a lot of chaotic behavior, most typical of the age group. I think the librarian and gifted coordinators were excellent too. The school leadership, guidance department and other school staff were very supportive of our student's needs. Westerville does a good job, in general, of making sure students are challenged and learning. Walnut Springs is consistent with that.

My daughter has went to Walnut Springs for two years now the teachers are good with keeping you up to date on your child progress. The only issues that I have with Walnut is there are a lot of bullies and there is supposed to be a zero tolerence policy but have yet to see it!

This is my first year at Walnut Springs and i like this school alot and I can't say anything bad about this school.

I went to walnut great teachers I also was in the special ed

Most teachers are very good. To the earlier person, we don't have any stoners. Don't know where you got that from, but whatever. No bullys,strong measures against bulling and drugs.

i think this school is awsome it is the funest school i have ever been to and this school should be lucky to have mr.hoskins he is the best teacher ever

My school is quite nice. No bullies to be found and wonderful teachers! About all you need in a school!

I am very pleased with the quality of education my children are receiving. Also, the extracurricular activities are great and the children really enjoy them.

it is very hard to under stand these teachers and i am not pleased the students are whats called 'stoners'

My school is the best school ever. No bullies, Awesome teachers, and friendly students. I give it a 5 out of 5.

Last modified Walnut Springs Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.