Posted December 02, 2013
Heritage has a fantastic program for children with learning disabilities. My child loves attending school everyday. The teachers and support staff in this program are top notch.

Heritage Middle School 3

Posted November 20, 2013
My son loves this school because he has a TON of friends, however, I do feel there is some lacking in the teaching department. My son will bring stuff home and have NO IDEA what it is or how to do it. I've asked him if the teachers went over it with him and he'll say only for a little bit or they will have a substitute teacher who didn't go over it at all and then they give them homework (which counts as part of their grade) and expect then to know how to do it. And let me tell you, it's not something you can just look at and figure out. I also feel some of their punishments are unjust. My son got suspended off the bus for 1 day for calling someone a name (not a bad name either just name calling as kids do) two months before the student decided to report it. My son told the truth and admitted he did it at the bus stop so be got suspended off the bus??? Seems pretty stupid to me. This is with no prior incidents. NO warning no nothing. My son has NOT had any bully problems here. I've asked him if other students get bullied and he said no.

Heritage Middle School 2

Posted October 08, 2012
My experience at Heritage was a mixed one. There are many excellent teachers there but there are more who are lacking. The administration portion of the school does not have a handle on the needs of the student and is instead preoccupied with punishing students.

Posted May 11, 2010

Heritage Middle School 1

Posted February 13, 2010
I am a parent of a student that goes to Heritage and let me tell you, I thought this was a good school but in the end it turned out not to good. The IS bullies, and vilonce. I AM planing to get my child transfered next year.

Heritage Middle School 0

Posted December 11, 2009
I love Heritage you feel comfortable and you fit in right away there is no turning you down!!

Heritage Middle School 1

Posted May 12, 2009

Posted January 27, 2009

Posted October 10, 2008

Heritage Middle School 0

Posted July 06, 2008
I Love this school my son has no bullies and the school has a awsome athletic program

Heritage Middle School
390 North Spring Rd, Westerville, OH  43082
Last modified Heritage Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Heritage Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.