Bad
Good

the building and facilities are good, most of the teachers are nice, but the principal and some teachers are not supportive and don't cooperate in a right way to solve kids problems .

For the past 5 years, my experiences at Worthington Park have been wonderful. The teachers truly care about their students and go above and beyond for them. We chose this school because of its diversity within a suburban district. My children have grown and learned so much at Park.

I'm not surprised at all by the recent post. I had a very similar experience with a terrible teacher and the unsupportive, cold and uncaring principal. I'm sure your child will do much better at the new school. My son is doing excellent in all classes at his new school. The teachers enjoy teaching him and he enjoys learning. I'm convinced that this school needs to be investigated.

Park elementary was a horrible school for my child to have to survive. The principal was cold and uncaring from our first year there. By the time we entered 1st grade, we made it a whole 2 minutes before the teacher insulted my kid during the parent teacher conference, and then continued an additional 3 times in the 7 minutes we met with her. The teacher was very gruff, uncaring, sarcastic, and just plain rude, I'd almost classify her as a bully. I met with the principal after our 4th day of 1st grade, which she told me that "your child deserves everything they has coming". I have never been so appalled. My child was deflated, hated going to school. I called the superintendent and got my child open enrolled to another Worthington school. My child is succeeding at the other school, and I got my happy kid back. We went as far as to sell our house and move to another part of worthington so neither of my children ever have to set foot in that horrid school again. Turn over rate is high, parent involvement is really low. Just not a great school for multiple reasons. I'm actually surprised that is has a great school rating of 8. I would have given it a 3.... If I were being nice.

Teachers get thru the required work, but invest extra effort to make the day enjoyable and build in fun activities to reinforce the curriculum. I have very much enjoyed the two years my son has been there and look forward for my daughter entering kindergarden this fall.

This is the worst school i have ever sent my children to. They are rude,disrespectful and very unproffessional. They can't be trusted with children. Although this school has become diverse,there is still a high level of racism and they are not equiped to handle children with different diasabilities. I would rather put my children in columbus public schools.

My son went to Worthington Park for past 3 years...we absolutely LOVED it! The teachers were fantastic and it was just an awesome school in every aspect, unfortunately we just moved to a Boston suburb and are not happy with the school sytems here...we are already talking about relocating next year back to Ohio so that we can put my oldest back in Worthington Park and also enroll his younger brother...education is SO important!!! We miss Worthington!!! Great School! Sincerely Chris and Tracy Corneau

My children have been at Park for 5 years. This school has very caring teachers. My oldest has enjoyed 5th grade the most. The teachers worked very hard to make sure the students prepared for testing as well as enjoy learning throughout the year.

My youngest child attended kindergarten and is now in 1st grade at Park. We hope to transfer her to Slate Hill next year. We have found the teaching staff and office staff to be rather cold and rude. The only positive for this school is the kindergarten teachers.

Last modified Worthington Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.