St Paul School 3

Posted December 15, 2012
We have been involved with St. Paul for two years, and every review on here has some truth to it, from our experience. This school is a "mixed bag" educationally speaking. My child had one of the best teachers I have seen one year only to be placed the next year with one who is weak at best. The first year was probably a fluke as we were outsiders when we enrolled in the school. It seems obvious that the children of the most involved families are placed with the better teachers. The school is very orderly and has some good resources. Socially, I have never seen a more cliqu-ey school, with parents leading the way in this area. The principal seems a bit under qualified but the parish pastor is wonderful, as are many of the people and programs of this parish.

Posted April 29, 2012
if you have lived in the community a long time and have a lot of friends in the parish and at the school your child might fit in. If your child is being bullied (by other students or a teacher) keep in mind. it will not get better. the bullying is institutionalized. any attempt to escalate to solve makes it worse. all you will receive is denials.

Posted December 15, 2011
St. Paul School is a wonderful school that prepares children for life-long learning. No matter what school your child attends, there will be teachers that PARENTS do not think are "the best". In any business, company, or corporation there are also professionals that other adults do not think are "the best". St. Paul teachers, like most, are preparing our children for a positive future. I love that my children can openly discuss morality and positive character through the knowledge that they are children of God.

Posted June 19, 2010
St. Paul is a great parent voulenteer school and religiose school. It lacks good teachers and too many kids in a class. There is 1 teacher in the room that has to teach 35 kids...the kid would not get the attention they need or the one on one help that they need. The teachers tend to play "favorites" and do not teach the material that needs to be taught and show movies that do not relate to the material. If you are looking to send your child to St.paul I would not do it. I attended from 1-6th grade and did not like it all all.

Posted January 19, 2009
I have two daughters that attend St. Paul and after being skeptical at first, I am very happy we chose the school. Teachers are great and overall its a family type enviorment. Teachers show discipline, which I think is great. A++

St Paul School 2

Posted January 06, 2009
Academically, St. Paul is average; some areas are above average, some below. Some teachers are wonderful, others not so much. Religious aspect is adequate but leans toward liberal Catholic. Student and parent population is incredibly clique-y. Many parents spend much time complaining about school: If you're that unhappy, why send your kids there?

Posted April 10, 2008
Would not recommend this for a child who is outside the cookie cutter mold they are looking for. Our 1st grader is suffering from abdominal pains and severe depression due to school related stress. Staff will not cooperate with doctor who has said child must be placed in another class to overcome abdominal pain and depression.

Posted February 07, 2008
Excellent academic school. Your child will get a quality education as well as excellent lessons on how to be a very well rounded individual. Kids at this school go on to succeed in High School and college. If you want your child to get a great education and learn how to succeed in the world, send them to St. Pauls.

Posted February 05, 2008
St. Paul is a great school with wonderful caring teachers and staff! This past summer we finally got our aircondition! We are expanding the school as well as the church! Our upper classmen excell in their science projects in the city and state levels. It always amazes me how clean the children keep their areas, this is from a mom that has had a child in the public schools, also.

Posted October 19, 2007
Excellent teachers. Focus on parental involvement with the child's learning experience. Challenge students and teach respect. Outstanding!

St Paul School
61 Moss Road, Westerville, OH  43082
Last modified St Paul School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Paul School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.