Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted August 05, 2015
My son has been going to Fouse for four years now and loves it. All the teachers and staff are great. We just finished our first year with a new principal and he is fantastic. The community supports this school and it shows. I can't imagine sending him to any other school.

Posted August 04, 2015
We have been very happy with our experience at Fouse. All of the teachers and staff seem to really care about the students.

Fouse Elementary School

Posted May 07, 2010
This is a great school. The teachers, office staff and principal work hard to do what is best. Whenever I call the principal with a concern he calls me back within a few hours and tries to help. The teachers communicate all the time on how the students are doing.

Posted January 31, 2007
My son has attended Fouse for three years. I needed help interpreting his standardized testing scores. I called his teacher who unfortunately said since they are not allowed to see the tests after students turn them in, she could not really help me in interpreting them in any more meaningful way. Unsatisfied, I called the principal directly and asked if she could give me some direction. She retrieved my son's records and gave me a comprehensive and thoughtful interpretation-- which was very helpful to me. I suggested she share her thoughts with my son's teacher (who hadn't be quite so insightful/resourceful). Overall we are happy with Fouse. I marvel at how early kids are learning complex concepts so early on (like algebra in the third grade). I also love that they bring in authors/illustrators to hook the kids on reading. They offered such a lecture as a family night last year.

Posted March 29, 2006
I am a college student who did an internship at Fouse. It is a newer school and the classrooms are large. Fouse has a link with the public library so the classrooms have the ability to have a variety of book. The classrooms also have a variety of classroom materials. There is a large library for the children as well as a computer lab with many computers. The school is clean, spacious, new and inviting. The front door handles are also very low, at children's level which I thought was fantastic. Parent involvement is also plentiful in this school. There are lots of opportunities for parents to help out in the school and in their child's classroom.

Posted September 22, 2005
Quality teaching, active parent involvement.

Fouse Elementary School
5800 South Old 3c Hwy, Westerville, OH  43082
Last modified Fouse Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fouse Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top