Westerville, OH

Alcott Elementary School 5

Posted January 12, 2011
My children have attended Alcott since Kindergarten. It is an awesome school with wonderful teachers. School building is new and in great shape. Class size is large.

Alcott Elementary School

Posted July 01, 2007
My child has attended Alcott for 3 years and we are extremely pleased. He thrives academically and socially due to the outstanding support from teachers and staff. Great school, wonderful community.

Alcott Elementary School 4

Posted April 19, 2007
My child has been here since preschool and is now in second grade. My child has an awesome teacher 'Mrs. Reinhardt'. My child loves this teacher and I've seen the good results of good teaching.

Alcott Elementary School 4

Posted August 12, 2006
Wonderful school, took are 6 yr old dd in while she did not speak english (european), 6 weeks later she was fluent. She going to 3rd grade now, happy as can be!

Alcott Elementary School 5

Posted October 14, 2005
Alcott is a wonderful school. My daughter enjoys going to school there and we are all happy with the education that she is receiving. The principal, Mrs. Demeter, is very upbeat and optimistic and has a good command of the students. The teachers are awesome.

Alcott Elementary School
7117 Mount Royal Ave, Westerville, OH  43082
Last modified Alcott Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alcott Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top