Posted June 14, 2012
GCA is fabulous!! We are moving out of state, I wish I could take the school with us. The school and teachers have done an excellent job in combining a positive and caring attitude with academics. These attributes make for well-rounded individuals (intellect + compassion= success)

Posted January 28, 2011
The BEST school in the area but it is soo far away it is in the middle of NOWHERE. During bad weather it is a long, hard, difficult and dangerous drive. Many accidents in the roads around this school. The school is great, the manage the time better than many other schools in the area. My kids wish they could go back to GCA but I do not like to drive so far AND the car line in the morning and afternoon is soo long!!! I loved that the school is ALWAYS open and accessible cause it is also a church and a gym and there is ALWAYS something going on every weekend. They have a good quality drama program. Their science fair is a lot of fun. Other schools do not do science fair for lack of time, GCA manage their time and the kids time during study hall perfectly!!! Kids get to choose some of their "elective" course, drama, sport, music band, art, etc. They have some active clubs, history club, running club, etc. Best of all, they have no kids on the evil voucher program which turns good quality schools into a failing public like schools.

Posted November 28, 2008
I taught at Genoa for 4 years. I look back on those years with such fondness. The staff is a wonderful group of people who love Jesus, care for each other, love children, are devoted to working together with parents, and are continually going above and beyond to help their students achieve. Genoa is a small school but it acts like a big school in that it wants its students to have as many extra-curricular activities as they can staff and opportunities to learn outside the classroom as well. Genoa would be my first recommendation for families who are looking for a personable, small, caring Christian school with great educators and good school leadership.

Genoa Christian Academy 4

Posted October 30, 2008
The new principal this year has made a big improvement. I don't see much involvement from the administrator. The church is more involved this year and it has been good.

Posted January 30, 2007
As a parent of 2 Genoa students I must say this school as gone above my expectations. Academics: My oldest child has already surpassed other children in her grade level in both reading and math. Environment: After having my child attend another Christian school I felt there was more focus on Faith then on Academics. This school has the perfect balance. My children now have deep rooted faith and morals that they normally would not get in public school, and yet the academics excel more and more every year. Cost: The cost of this school is never a concern when compared to the quality of education and environment that is provided. Staff and Parent Involvement: Parents and Teachers work great together in this school. If only all parents would be this involved with teachers and vice versa.

Posted January 26, 2007

Posted January 06, 2007
Our experience at Genoa Christian Academy has been wonderful. The academic program is first rate and mixed with a wonderful selection of Music, Art and Sports programs for our children. As a parent I am able to provide input to the Teaching staff and Administration at GCA. Our children feel right at home and we feel secure knowing that they are receiving a top notch education based upon biblical principals. Any parent that might be considering this school for their child will not be disappointed.

Genoa Christian Academy
7562 Lewis Center Road, Westerville, OH  43082
Last modified Genoa Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-10
Genoa Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.