K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted May 11, 2015
My family and I love Oakstone Academy! My 1st grader is excelling in all subjects, loves learning Spanish and taking part in swimming, and has developed a greater respect and understanding for every person that she would not have developed in our public school. At school functions, everyone from the teachers and staff to other parents to the middle and high school students are friendly and engaging. Oakstone is like a big family. We couldn't be happier with our decision to send our child here.

Posted March 05, 2014
My husband and I have four children. For our one son, with high functioning Aspergers, Oakstone has provided him with all the tools he needs to be successful. For our foster son, it has provided an environment for him to beat the odds. For our typical daughter, she is learning wonderful characteristics of serving, kindness, and is making great friends. She also excels in academics. Our youngest is in the preschool, and the things they teach him constantly amaze me. He even impressed our 5th graders with his knowledge of the solar system. He is also learning how to make friends, deal with strong emotions, how to share, how to make and be a good friend, how to be independent, and how to be patient. The behavior skills the preschool teaches as well as the academics are by far the best I have ever seen. Overall Oakstone has wonderful, caring staff. Each child is a priority whether they have autism or are a typical peer. The school cares not just about the child's academic success, but their success as an individual in all areas of life. We could not be more pleased with the opportunity for our children to attend Oakstone!

Posted February 22, 2014
This school has a unique program that focuses on my children as individuals and works to meet their needs. I just love the staff, who take time to get to know their students and families. My son is known by all of the teachers and they make him feel special by remembering personal things about him. He has attended Oakstone since preschool and is reading at least a year ahead of his grade level. He is fluent in math skills and knows the conceptual side of math as well. The school's small size and focus on character education, as well as the inclusion of children with special needs in the classroom, make it a very caring and welcoming place to learn and grow.

Posted February 22, 2014
At Oakstone Academy, not only is my son receiving a high quality education but I can feel comfortable that he is in a warm, caring and supportive learning environment.

Oakstone Academy