Bad
Good

I repeated KG for my son from after a private school since we newly moved to Westlake. I was amazed at the curriculum and the teachers . Teachers keep the kids on their toes and encourage them to achieve higher goals constantly without the stress that similar moms complained of with their kids in a famous private school in cleveland. They would send home homework for the whole week and had a steady growing curriculum to help parents follow even at home with the kids. I realized that I got more here without paying the thousands of $$ I was ready to pay for in a private school. So happy I gave this a shot. I loved the variety of after school electives available to the kids too from chess , sports , Chinese , music , mad science. List is endless Will continue my son in Bassett .

i realy like this school my daughter just graduated from it and i am so happy to have my son there my kids are happy there

Last modified Bassett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.