Westlake, OH

Bassett Elementary School 5

Posted May 12, 2015
I repeated KG for my son from after a private school since we newly moved to Westlake. I was amazed at the curriculum and the teachers . Teachers keep the kids on their toes and encourage them to achieve higher goals constantly without the stress that similar moms complained of with their kids in a famous private school in cleveland. They would send home homework for the whole week and had a steady growing curriculum to help parents follow even at home with the kids. I realized that I got more here without paying the thousands of $$ I was ready to pay for in a private school. So happy I gave this a shot. I loved the variety of after school electives available to the kids too from chess , sports , Chinese , music , mad science. List is endless Will continue my son in Bassett .

Bassett Elementary School 5

Posted August 30, 2009
i realy like this school my daughter just graduated from it and i am so happy to have my son there my kids are happy there

Bassett Elementary School
2155 Bassett Rd, Westlake, OH  44145
Last modified Bassett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bassett Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top