Westlake, OH

Hilliard Elementary School 5

Posted May 11, 2015
We moved to Westlake area in late 2014 and my son enrolled for Kindergarten a little later after his school started. He has intervention with speech therapist and ESL program. The program is great and the homeroom teacher always has technique to teach children in the class. My son loves going to school and he is surprised me everyday what he lhas earned. I am very happy about the results and how much progress my son has accomplished this semester.

Hilliard Elementary School 5

Posted December 07, 2013
My son attended three years of early intervention preschool at Hilliard and returned for 1st grade. Everyone at this school has been incredible. 5 STARS ARE NOT ENOUGH!!

Hilliard Elementary School
24365 Hilliard Blvd, Westlake, OH  44145
Last modified Hilliard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hilliard Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top