Posted August 22, 2013
this is school helped me throught a lot the staff really cares about us and ask "how we r doing" this school is the best school ever THANK U LBMS

Posted February 21, 2013
This school is great! They are very organized as well. The principal Mr. Wilson is amazing. My child came from a catholic school and we were concerned, however my son is getting a much better education and I believe will be better prepared for high school. I am grateful to all of the teachers at this school that have helped my child become an independently successful individual.

Lee Burneson Middle School 3

Posted September 13, 2011
it is ok i guess. needs more discipline. we cant give to much crticism but hey it is what it is

Posted March 16, 2011
I went here back in the early 90s and still remember my teachers and the supportive environment. I went on to earn a Ph.D. and become a teacher myself. It makes me happy to see that LBMS is still a stellar school.

Posted October 03, 2009
Both my kids largely enjoyed their time at this school and were prepared for High School. There is some bias toward the same 'fabulous' students who get picked for everything while others are pass through on the background, invisible.

Posted August 20, 2009
awsome school i miss it so much best school to enrole your child into. The principle was my childs favorite

Posted January 11, 2009
The school is amazing. The clubs are great and the teachers are extremely helpful.

Posted January 13, 2008

Posted December 28, 2007
This school is about as good as it gets. The teachers are dynamic, encouraging, and are always available. The administrators are top notch professionals that really understand 12-14yr olds, and they provide a very positive and safe learning environment. No nonsense is tolerated and discipline is swift. My son continues to be challenged academically and is expected to be responsible for his time managment, choices and actions, as he would be in the real world. He will truly be prepared for high chool.

Posted December 13, 2007

Contact Information

2240 Dover Center Rd
Westlake, OH 44145

Lee Burneson Middle School
2240 Dover Center Rd, Westlake, OH  44145
Last modified Lee Burneson Middle School is a public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lee Burneson Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.