Bad
Good

The school's gifted program is top-notch, rated one of the best in the state. The average and the struggling student may fall between the cracks. The school's communication needs vast improvements. Parents & students need to stay on top of day-to-day assignments & activities.

this is school helped me throught a lot the staff really cares about us and ask "how we r doing" this school is the best school ever THANK U LBMS

This school is great! They are very organized as well. The principal Mr. Wilson is amazing. My child came from a catholic school and we were concerned, however my son is getting a much better education and I believe will be better prepared for high school. I am grateful to all of the teachers at this school that have helped my child become an independently successful individual.

it is ok i guess. needs more discipline. we cant give to much crticism but hey it is what it is

I went here back in the early 90s and still remember my teachers and the supportive environment. I went on to earn a Ph.D. and become a teacher myself. It makes me happy to see that LBMS is still a stellar school.

Both my kids largely enjoyed their time at this school and were prepared for High School. There is some bias toward the same 'fabulous' students who get picked for everything while others are pass through on the background, invisible.

awsome school i miss it so much best school to enrole your child into. The principle was my childs favorite

The school is amazing. The clubs are great and the teachers are extremely helpful.

This school is about as good as it gets. The teachers are dynamic, encouraging, and are always available. The administrators are top notch professionals that really understand 12-14yr olds, and they provide a very positive and safe learning environment. No nonsense is tolerated and discipline is swift. My son continues to be challenged academically and is expected to be responsible for his time managment, choices and actions, as he would be in the real world. He will truly be prepared for high chool.

I am a 7th grader at Lee Burneson and it is great with the education and all the variety of clubs and groups it makes it a great school.

Last modified Lee Burneson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.