Posted August 21, 2015
My family has been with Le Chaperon Rouge for 8 years now. My oldest child is currently enrolled in the school age classroom. My youngest child started here at the age of 3 months and is currently enrolled in the preschool classroom. I am extremely satisfied with the school's curriculum and how engaging their teachers are in all the classrooms with all of their students. It is an asset to have Spanish and French also at the school. It is such a wonderful feeling that my children go to school every day and have a hot breakfast, lunch and snack. With some mornings being hectic at home, it is so nice that LCR offers this! My children always come home talking about what great meals they receive at LCR! I am grateful that my children receive nutritional meals while at school. It is such a good feeling to walk in the building in the morning and be greeted by the director with a smile. It is nice that she knows us by name and not just by face. The director and the teachers go beyond their means for the school and children, which is so appreciated by my family. I would recommend Le Chaperon Rouge to anyone, as it gives me a sense of comfort to know that my kids are in such good care!

Le Chaperon Rouge Elementary School 2

Posted August 05, 2015
I had my children at Strongsville LCR and pulled them out pretty quickly. The Director is too stressed and overwhelmed. The turn over is crazy, 3 teachers quit in 4 months in the same room. The breakfast food was decent but lunch was not fresh, sometimes unrecognizable and definitely and not something I would feed my kids. The toddler outdoor area was a mess, muddy and the little kids never got to go outside. But what REALLY bothered me was the amount of teachers who yelled at children, I heard yelling everyday at pick up. The teachers would be sitting on the floor yelling, I even heard one teacher yell at a child for having a BM in his diaper. I removed both children immediately and wished we never enrolled.

Le Chaperon Rouge Elementary School 1

Posted April 10, 2014
This place is good on paper, but my experience so far has not been great. My child attends the day care. The staff is not warm or welcoming. The teachers seem to do their job, but don't make me feel like they care for my child. They do not give daily update forms or even monthly or quarterly progress reports. They only contact us by phone or letter if they have a problem with my child. They did host an Open House with progress reports in November, but did not broadly communicate the details for parents. We found out about it in an e-mail advising of restricted hours that day due to the Open House. Even worse, when we asked about it and if we were supposed to attend they said, "You don't have to come." Like they assumed we were uninterested or didn't care (very wrong). In general, I do not feel partnered with them in the development or success of my child due to a complete lack of communication. The facility overall is nice and offers a lot, but there is a terrible odor upstairs where you walk in that troubles me. It's a musty smell or something. It might be the carpeting in the front hall. Whatever the case, it's bad and makes me feel like it's not cleaned properly.

Posted October 09, 2013
Our school has small class sizes for individual attention on learning. We have Kindergarten up to 5th Grade with HQT in each classroom. There are several learning field trips each school year for the classes. The students have a nice multileveled playground for them to have a safe place to play. There is also breakfast, hot lunch, and an afternoon snack provided for each child. There is an afterschool and before school care program with homework help available.

Posted June 12, 2012
My daughter has been learning so many new things from planets, basic math, to her letters. She can recognize what letter it is whether it's lower case or upper case. The things she comes home and tells me are amazing and it's all thanks to the teachers and staff members at Le Chaperon Rouge.

Posted June 12, 2012
The things that my son comes home and shows us.. feels more comprehensive and he's articulating a lot more of his day to us in the evening. He is happy to go to school in the mornings and the extra events such as hat day and wild west day are so simple but special things for him to look forward to.

Posted May 23, 2012
The curriculum is heading on a great course for learning and bettering their education. They go to school and come home excited and very happy!

Posted March 22, 2012
When starting to look into schools for my daughter, we did a lot of research first. Education is very important and that's Le Chaperon Rouge's top priority, which also happens to be ours. That's why we knew immediately to enroll our daughter here.

Posted February 14, 2012
I used to work here and I would always tell people I meet where I work and how much I loved it there! I loved the feeling I got at the end of the day knowing I have given my love and care to the children.

Posted February 06, 2012
My wife and I always find ourselves talking about Le Chaperon Rouge because our children are always a topic of conversation amongst our friends. We always have nothing but positive praise for this school and how well the program is conducted. The teachers work tremendously hard to make sure our kids are progressing as they should and still having fun at the same time.

Le Chaperon Rouge Elementary School
27390 Center Ridge Road, Westlake, OH  44145
Last modified Le Chaperon Rouge Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-3
Le Chaperon Rouge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top