Le Chaperon Rouge Elementary School 1

Posted April 10, 2014
This place is good on paper, but my experience so far has not been great. My child attends the day care. The staff is not warm or welcoming. The teachers seem to do their job, but don't make me feel like they care for my child. They do not give daily update forms or even monthly or quarterly progress reports. They only contact us by phone or letter if they have a problem with my child. They did host an Open House with progress reports in November, but did not broadly communicate the details for parents. We found out about it in an e-mail advising of restricted hours that day due to the Open House. Even worse, when we asked about it and if we were supposed to attend they said, "You don't have to come." Like they assumed we were uninterested or didn't care (very wrong). In general, I do not feel partnered with them in the development or success of my child due to a complete lack of communication. The facility overall is nice and offers a lot, but there is a terrible odor upstairs where you walk in that troubles me. It's a musty smell or something. It might be the carpeting in the front hall. Whatever the case, it's bad and makes me feel like it's not cleaned properly.

Posted October 09, 2013
Our school has small class sizes for individual attention on learning. We have Kindergarten up to 5th Grade with HQT in each classroom. There are several learning field trips each school year for the classes. The students have a nice multileveled playground for them to have a safe place to play. There is also breakfast, hot lunch, and an afternoon snack provided for each child. There is an afterschool and before school care program with homework help available.

Posted June 12, 2012
My daughter has been learning so many new things from planets, basic math, to her letters. She can recognize what letter it is whether it's lower case or upper case. The things she comes home and tells me are amazing and it's all thanks to the teachers and staff members at Le Chaperon Rouge.

Posted June 12, 2012
The things that my son comes home and shows us.. feels more comprehensive and he's articulating a lot more of his day to us in the evening. He is happy to go to school in the mornings and the extra events such as hat day and wild west day are so simple but special things for him to look forward to.

Posted May 23, 2012
The curriculum is heading on a great course for learning and bettering their education. They go to school and come home excited and very happy!

Posted March 22, 2012
When starting to look into schools for my daughter, we did a lot of research first. Education is very important and that's Le Chaperon Rouge's top priority, which also happens to be ours. That's why we knew immediately to enroll our daughter here.

Posted February 14, 2012
I used to work here and I would always tell people I meet where I work and how much I loved it there! I loved the feeling I got at the end of the day knowing I have given my love and care to the children.

Posted February 06, 2012
My wife and I always find ourselves talking about Le Chaperon Rouge because our children are always a topic of conversation amongst our friends. We always have nothing but positive praise for this school and how well the program is conducted. The teachers work tremendously hard to make sure our kids are progressing as they should and still having fun at the same time.

Posted February 03, 2012
The food they receive is healthy and nutritious and they have tried and developed tastes for foods that have been served at school that they would have never touched at home. And on top of all that, the place is colorful and immaculate! I just want to say that we've been so happy with our daughter's progress and highly recommend Le Chaperon Rouge to parents who are thinking of enrolling their children into a school program.

Posted February 01, 2012
The education my daughter has received from Le Chaperon Rouge is incredible! The curriculum is right on track for their age group and is presented in ways that spark my daughter's interests and makes her want to learn. She goes to school and comes home excited and happy!

Le Chaperon Rouge Elementary School
27390 Center Ridge Road, Westlake, OH  44145
Last modified Le Chaperon Rouge Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-3
Le Chaperon Rouge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.